SUFFOCATION

" Come on, Jin. Three more to go.'

" Joon....' a sweet voice calls me.

I looked up. My vision blurry with all the tears. I wipe them off with the back of my hand. I see Zia standing in front of me. Her face clear and beautiful. Her clothes unstained. Her hair combed and falls perfectly on her shoulder. Her figure getting closer and closer. Until she reaches out a hand towards me. I took it and pulled her close to rest my chin on her shoulder. Her hands holding me close as we hugged under the moonlight.

" Zia... Zia.. is it you ?" I pulled away and held her face in my hands.

" Where will I go leaving you behind, Joon ?" She smiled and kissed the palm of my hand.

" I will not let you go anywhere. " I told her as I pulled her into another hug.

" I have to go but I will come back to you. " She said softly.

" NO! NO! I WON'T LET YOU GO ANYWHERE !" I partied and held her hands firmly in mine.

" Joon..."

" Sebastian... If you let me go, I will come back to you. I promise you."

" NO !" I refused to let go.

" Sebastian....only you can bring me back. Do what you have to and we shall meet again."

Her hands that I held in mine started to fade slowly and I stood there, horrified. Not wanting to part again, I saw her vanish in front of my eyes. I screamed like a maniac, wanting her to stay but it was of no use. She was gone and I was left behind again. I was going crazy without her again. I didn't want to part away. I want to stay with her. I dig my nails in my skin to lessen the pain in my heart but it was of no use. I screamed until my throat went dry. The pain I felt physically is nothing compared to the pain of my heart.

" ...Only you can bring me back. Do what you have to and we will meet again."

These words felt like the only gateway to get to her.

If she wants me to do what I have to do.

Then I must do it.

Do it to bring her back.

and.

I will do anything...

to bring her back.

__________________________

" Here !" She handed him the money that Maya had promised him.

" Thank you. If in near future, you need me then remember to call me." He smirked at her.

" I would." She matched his grin.

A loud bang came from upstairs of Jim's (Jimin) house. He turned around to the sound with a confused look. Caroline looked past him into his house at the sound too.

" Is there a problem ?" She asked.

" Umm.. no. I am alone in the house but that loud bang..." He trailed his words.

" Must be the wind that knocked off something." Caroline reasoned.

" Yeah," Jim replied with a sigh.

" I will take your leave." Caroline walked back to her horse-driven carriage.

Jim saw her carriage go away in the night as he stepped inside his small house. He was still skeptical about the noise. So he grabbed a kitchen knife and went upstairs. He had only one room that would leads to upstairs. He listened closely as he laid his hand on the doorknob. There was no movement from inside. He doesn't remember leaving a window open so he was pretty sure someone came inside. He turned the doorknob and opened the door in a swift move. There was no one inside the room. His eyes scanned the room. The bed, wardrobe and the desk with a chair. He looked at the wardrobe, thinking someone can hide inside it. But first, he should check under the bed. That could be a good hiding spot too.