PITCHED BLACK

Ashley and Jungkook sat on the couch while Eva made some coffee for herself. Ashley was still sad that Hazel left the house because of a fight. There was a sudden knock on the door.

" I'll open the door." Eva said walking up to the door. As soon as she opens the door, Taehyung barge in.

" Where is Hazel ?" He asked.

" Who are you ?" Eva questioned him.

" Where is she ?" Tae asked ignoring Eva.

" Why are you here ? Didn't you leave her ?" Ashley walk up to him.

" Hyung, what are you doing here ?" asked Jungkook.

" You know him, Jungkook ?" Ashley asked Kookie.

" He is my brother. We stay together."

" Wow ! So you knew that he left Hazel ?" Ashley accused Jungkook.

" I didn't knew anything about it. I didn--"

" That's not important. I want to know, where's Hazel ?" Taehyung cut him off.

" She left the house." Eva answered.

" WHAT ? WHY ? WHERE DID SHE GO ?"

" Why do you even care ? You left her, remember ?" Ashley being spiteful.

" What is wrong with you, Ashley ? She left the house on her own terms. You don't have to be rude to hyung because of it !" Jungkook replied.

" Why are you taking his side, Kookie ? You know he is wrong !" Ashley sounded angry.

" There is no use of talking now. Get out ! Both of you ! Out ! I don't want you to hurt my friend ! Leave for God's sake !" Eva shouted at Jungkook and Tae.

JIN'S P.O.V.

I woke up and sat on my bed. My head was spinning and giving me a headache. I looked around to find Tae sleeping in the lounge chair. I held my head in hands.

Wait ! Was I dreaming ?

I woke up in the same position with everything same around me.

Was it all a dream ?

I sighed. Maybe it was a dream. There is no way, all that could be real. I walked out of the door and climbed the stairs to Kookie's room.

As I open the door, I found him sleeping in his bed. I had a sigh of relief. Maybe it really was a dream. Nothing really happened to anyone. But I was still skeptical about something.

The three girls.

I teleported to Ashley's room and found her sleeping. The same was with Eva. I climbed up the stairs to Hazel's room, thinking I might find her sleeping there in her bed as well but ...

She was not there.

She was no-where.

I looked for her in the whole house but she wasn't there.

I understood the meaning of this.

The incident with Hazel really did happened !

She did left the house.

But why did she do it ?

Where did she go ?

I teleported back to my room and shook Tae from his sleep.

" What is it, hyung ? " He asked rubbing his eye.

" Where is Hazel ?" I asked in urgency. His eyes shot open and his sleep was gone now.