Author's note

Thank you for reading this book. It took us more than one and a half years to complete it. We weren't ignoring its existence while our other books got published and completed in no time. We just needed time ( we took a lot of it ) to finalize all the twists and storyline because ideas were many but none of them brings in the fear and pain that our characters felt throughout the story. 

We would like to thank each and everyone who read this book. It took us too long to update but we didn't want to give you any random sub-plot that doesn't seem to connect the dots. We are really glad you have decided to give this book a chance. We hope you enjoyed it. 

Some parts of the story are left unexplained. The reason behind not explaining such parts is because we want to address them in the sequel of this book. We don't have a proper plot yet but we do have a general idea of the sequel's storyline. If one day, we feel ready to publish the sequel. We would be glad to do so. This was our first book that got published from this account so it holds a special place in our hearts.

 Once again, I would like to thank all the readers for giving this book a chance. Also, all the people reading this book in the future. We are thankful for it too.

                                                     -Flora and Zoe