SOUL

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

" Hazel...."

As soon as Taehyung muttered her name. I turned around to find a dark figure appear closer to us. I looked at Taehyung whose eyes were fixed on her. His eyes longed for her one glimpse. I wasn't really sure if he can kill her if he has to.

As expected Hazel's eyes were black and she gave the same creepy smile that Jungkook had given me, back at the mansion.

" Tae..." She said which sounded like a hiss.

" Don't listen to her, Taehyung !" I kept my guard up as I warned him.

"Look! What has he done to me ?" She cried in despair.

" I, no longer look the same. He has destroyed me completely but..." she looks at Taehyung with a pitiful look.

" But... I want to be with you. I cannot stay without you. Please, take me with you." She cried but instead of tears. Blood escaped her eyes.

" Taehyung, don't listen to her! She is not Hazel." I warned him again but his face remained blank as if trying to understand the situation.

" I want to tell you... that I missed you. I missed you so much that I tried to escape that place to come back to you. But... he hurt me so bad. Look! " She extended her arm to reveal a purplish bruised area.

" Please, take me back to your safe arms." She started walking towards Taehyung.

" BACK OFF !" I snapped at her. Her eyes which were soft turned to me with rage.

" Get out of here. Before I tear you apart." She hissed her breath.

" HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU! SO BACK OFF !"

" I don't like you. " she tilted her head to give me a creepy look.

Despite my warnings, she continued to walk towards him. I took out a dagger from the sheath on my waist and sprinted towards her.

I attacked her on the face but she defended it with a hand. Swiftly, I changed the target and aimed at her stomach but she defended it too. She twisted my wrist behind my back and pushed me ahead.

" You never got me so mad, Hazel." I hissed at her.

I did a front handspring, locking my legs around her neck as I come up, tightening the grip on her neck. But she rolled down, loosening my grip and got free from my grip.

We faced each other again. Fierce filled in our eyes as we try to outwit the other. My hold on the dagger got strong. I closed the distance between us as I swung the dagger from her left and then by the right as she missed the attack.

" You got me really mad !" I said.

She held my wrist and I kicked her with my knee in the abdomen then punched her in the face as she was recovering from my previous attack.

" You are so dead." She hissed. She raises her hand toward me.

An invisible grip on my neck made me gasp for air. The pain-filled in my body. The blood circulation was gradually slowing down. My feet left the ground.

" I told you..." she said in anger. " Don't mess with me. But you are so stubborn. Now, face the consequences." She continued.

" Ah-ha... Ta-Taeh-Taehyung! Ta-Taehyung !" I mustered all my will to call out to him.

" Hazel... leave her." Taehyung said in a commanding voice.

Hazel looked at him and Taehyung called her with open arms. I fell down and gasped for air. Taehyung held her close and was talking sweetly to her.