VAMPIRE'S PREY

Hazel was caught in his grip, he had her mouth tied and he put her against the wall. With a swift movement, he snatched the knife and threw it away...the noise echoed in the room.

Hazel struggled under the grip of the strong creature...

"Haha, do you think it's that easy to set free from me?"

He tore her dress apart...

Her back was now visible, his lust knew no bounds.

He tore off all her clothes...

Her curved body, the perfect shoulders, a small waist and a delicate figure.

Hazel cried, she couldn't even plead, he was being ruthless to her.

The vampire continued to satisfy his thirst for blood and when the girl was on the verge of losing consciousness he let go of her...

He picked her up and threw her on the bed,
Hazel was crying bitterly and was scared of him. Her powers were not with her, she was unable to protect herself.

The vampire watched her in her naked beauty...

His lustful gaze pierced through her soul.

"You shouldn't have taken her away..."

He took off his own clothes and threw them on the floor.

The vampire now got aggressive...he pulled her and entered her without her getting the slightest hints of anything.

Hazel screamed but it was in vain...

The cloth had started to hurt her. She couldn't take the pain and it was increasing every second.

The voices of his pleasure filled the room followed by her muffled cries.

The vampire kissed the girl's lips and moved down to her neck he left marks until it was a trail along her body...

The vampire continued to bite and suck her blood...he left marks all over her body. There was not a place he had not touched, he had exploited the girl until she couldn't make a noise anymore...

Hazel had now given up, her tears dried up and her voice couldn't escape her hurting lips...

He got rough with her and pulled her hair,

"You witch, I want to hear you scream!"

The vampire thrust in her roughly. Hazel cried again but her voice didn't matter to him, he just wanted to satisfy himself.

His hands wandered over her body, he touched her waist then moved up to her breast and then her back and then he grabbed her neck from behind...he sucked on her lips...

He realised that the eclipse will soon be over, he had to leave soon.

This angered him and he bit her once more, sucking up all the life and consciousness out of her.

Hazel now laid unconscious on the bed.
The vampire left her and the eclipse came to an end.

New energy filled in her body but she didn't care.....

The moonlight filled the room again but she didn't care.....

The candles lit again but she didn't care...

The house felt safer now but she didn't care...

Her phone buzzed for a long time but she didn't care......

The wind touched her body giving her chills but she didn't care...

Her body was numb but she didn't care...