FIRST SIGHT

HOSEOK'S P.O.V.

This week I was bored with humans. So this week is all about being animal. I chose any random forest to take my plan into the next level. I wasn't in any mood of going home. In fact, I thought I can meet Jimin again and convince him to come back home. I was just following a wild cat when someone's voice echoed and off went the cat.

I went to the source of the voice and a clearer sound rang in my ear. "HELP! HELP! ASHLEY! HELP !" I saw a girl drowning in the lagoon. I quickly removed my jacket and dived into the water. I swam deeper and faster to help the drowning girl. She shone in the water under the moonlight which came inside and made her look so unrealistic.

My hands held her waist as I swam her to the shore of the lagoon. I laid her down on the side of the lagoon. She laid there motionless. I only thought of giving her a CPR in a state of emergency. My lips joined her as I blew air inside her mouth. I parted our lips to see if she responded. After a few CPRs, she finally started to cough out water.

" Hey, you okay ?" I asked rubbing her back as she sat up coughing.

" Thanks.....YOU !" She exclaimed.

" YOU !" I said finally realizing that she was the girl who ran away with my sprite.

" What are you doing here ?" She asked getting up.

" What do you mean? I saved you from drowning !" I replied.

" Wait ! Where is Ashley ?" She looked around.

" Did someone else fell into the lagoon with you ?" I asked in order to help her.

"No! She ... Oh ! I lost track of Ashley! Now I am lost forever in this forest !" She whined like a baby.

"Look! Don't need to be such a cry baby. I know the way out of this forest." I tried to act cool as I pushed back my wet hair.

" You know the way out ?" She looked at me with questioning eyes.

" You don't believe me? Fine! I'll go while you find your way out." I said picking up my jacket and walking away.

"Hey! Stop! Show some concern for a girl! You can't leave a girl like that! Be a gentleman !" She replied as she paced up with my speed of walking.

" Me saving you was me being a gentleman." I replied.

"Really? You are a bad guy? You don't look like one though." She commented.

" I could do many things beyond your imagination."

" Like what ?" She questioned. I pushed her against the nearest tree I can find and whisper in her ears.

" Like....tracing down kisses on your body until you beg for more."

"Really? I ain't a map that you trace down things on me! And who said you can get this close ?" She pushed me away. " seriously? Tracing down on my body? My foot !" She walked away annoyed.

I looked at her with bewilderment. ' Did she really didn't understand my words or is she pretending that she didn't ?" I followed her. We walked in silence until I noticed that she was shivering and rubbing her arms to keep herself warm.

" Um...here." I said as I extended my jacket to her.

" Thanks." She smiled and my heart skipped a beat. " You are not that bad. You see, you are genuinely sweet. You can't be a bad guy."

" I ....well... won't say that I'm sweet but I can say that I do care about people. Let it be anyone."

" Oh ! Ashley !" She ran towards a car while I hid behind a tree.