BAEL

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I stepped out of the house and got into the car. " The time has come." Jimin, You can do this. Just don't get distracted by anything. Things will turn out well. This is the only chance for saving them. I can do this. I hit hard on the gas and drove off to the house that I left long ago.

I saw Hoseok hyung standing on different spots on the road. I would find him in the people passing by. But this is all a part of the game that will be played with me.

" There will be a time, when you will be deceived by the illusion. Don't forget, the real aim of the task."

I just drove past all those delusional figures of Hoseok hyung because I knew he was at mansion. Suddenly, these illusions faded away like the colours of the faded flower.

I thought, I was safe now. Luckily, after that not much things happened and I was able to reach the mansion. I and Hoseok hyung drove off to the Ashley's house.

" Jimin-ah, what's happening ? Why was hyung so scared for Jungkook ?" Hyung asked.

" Jungkook ? What happened to him ?" I questioned him.

" I don't know. Hyung was trying to find him in the whole house and then he left with Tae." Hoseok gave me a tired sigh.

I stopped in front of Ashley's house. I knocked on the door and a girl opened the door.

" Yes ? What do you want ?" She asked but I barged in.

" Ashley !" I called her.

Despite her protests, I still won't let her go. It is necessary, I take her along with me. I cannot leave her to die. But she is too stubborn to leave the house.

" What's wrong with you, Jimin ? LET GO OF MY HAND !" She shouted as she freed her hand.

" YOU'RE OUT OF MIND ! " She said.

" Ashley, liste--" I stepped towards her but she backed away.

" I DON'T WANNA LISTEN ! LEAVE !" She shouted at me.

" Jimin..." Hoseok hyung called me.

" What ?" I turned to him.

" Hyung told you to pick these two girls then why is there's a third one ?" He pointed to the stairs.

" Hazel ?" Ashley looked at her.

" EVERYONE ! RUN !" I shouted.

I got hold of Ashley and ran outside while Hoseok took the other girl. We got in the car. But that girl was quick and she stood in front of the car. Ashley fought to get out of the car but hyung stopped her despite her struggling.

The girl named Hazel stood in front of the car. Her eyes focused on us. I turned on the car and hit the gas. I ran over the car on her. Her body flew over the car as we sped away.

" JIMIN ! WHAT DID YOU DO ? YOU CRAZY ?" Ashley screamed, tearing up on the sight.

" SHE WAS NOT HAZEL !" I replied.

" SHE WAS MY FRIEND. I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU !" Ashley cried.

The other girl calmed Ashley down but she was still sobbing. There was this awkward silence filled in the air. Hoseok hyung kept a check on girls every few minutes, while I focused on the road.

I didn't knew saving everyone you love or care for, was so difficult. If you save one person, the another one falls in trouble. Sometimes, you just want to give up saving everyone and let them die thinking it was fate.