HALLUCINATIONS

" Jimin ?"

The delusion ended.

And everything was back to normal.

HOSEOK'S P.O.V.

I was trying to find Jimin. This was getting worse. One by One, each member is leaving the family. I don't want anyone to leave. I wanted everyone to stay together. I have spend nights looking for Jimin but couldn't find him.

I was walking more deeper into the forest. I suddenly heard howling of a wolf. I jumped down from the tree trunk transforming into a wolf. I ran towards the source of the voice. I ran as fast as I can because the howl was getting closer and closer.

I came to an end where I can see the wolf. It was Jimin. I can recognize him from his transformed form. I came back to my human form and stared at him. I saw him whining in pain to completely nothing. He was focused on the patch of trees that were in front of him.

I called out to him.

" Jimin ?"

He stopped whining and looked at me. He turned back into his human form and looked back into the patch of trees.

" What are you looking at ?" I asked walking towards him.

" Huh ? Nothing." He look frightened.

" What's the matter, Jimin ?"

" I heard someone screaming for help. It kept ringing in my ears. I am exhausted. I thought I was going to die." He answered.

" Who's trying to kill you ?" I asked in concern.

" No one. I saw a pair of eyes lurking in the dark. It felt like a dark entity so I ran for my life. What are you doing here ?" He asked.

" I was looking for you for so long. I need your help."

" What help ?"

" Yoongi hyung left the house and I feel that the family is breaking down into different parts. I want you to come back home and make things right." I replied.

" Sorry, hyung I ca-"

" Jimin, please ! I beg you. Please, just one time. Just one time. Let us all talk as a family." I requested to him.

He thought for a second.

" Let's talk about this somewhere else. " He suggested.

I nodded following him as he led the way out. I heard rustling of leaves. When I looked back, I saw a pair of yellow eyes looking back at me. I stared in those eyes.

" Hyung ?"

I snapped back to reality. It felt like I was hypnotize by those eyes. The eyes were giving me bad vibes.

" Hyung ?" Jimin called again.

" Huh ? Yeah. Let's go." I said walking beside him. I took a last look at that spot where I found those pair of eyes but there was nothing.

After a lot of pleading, Jimin finally gave in and decided to join us for a dinner in a restaurant. I was more than happy.

Maybe this was the chance

To set things right.

Maybe we all will be back again

Just like the old times.

HAZEL'S P.O.V.

" I am telling you. I was not stalking you !" I replied getting annoyed.

" Oh, cmon ! I know you have stalked me for like a week." Tae laughed.