LAST MOMENT

" ..and this greediness will end him one day. The devil won't even take mercy on him."

" Maya, you shouldn't talk ill about your father. It's not good at all." Sebastian said when he thought she was saying too much.

" Miss Maya." A servant came along to interrupt their conversation. Both turned to the servant.

" Miss Zia wants to see you in her room." The servant said in a low voice.

" Tell her, I'll be there soon." Maya ordered.

Once the servant left, Maya stood up and reminded Sebastian before walking away.

" Sebastian..." She looked him in the eye. " I think you should confess to Zia before my father ruins your life too."

Sebastian was distraught by Maya's words. Somewhere, he knew she wasn't wrong at all. Judging the nature of Mr. Herman, he knew if he needed something in his favor. He will get it by hook or crook. He felt a sense of threat in the atmosphere. As if someone has come along to take away his most priced precious thing, Zia.

" Maya, You sho--" Zia rose from her chair as soon as she saw Maya enter her room.

" Zia, you don't have to worry about me. Just be ready and go down. I will be fine here." Maya assured her.

" But..." Zia frowned at her sister's statement.

" You will have a good time in the party. Go on !" Maya slowly pushed her out of the room as Zia still stayed reluctant to go.

Zia gave her a hug and a smile before walking down the stairs. Maya hid behind the curtain to look at people's reactions. She peeked sneakily. Looking around at the people, who were astonished by Zia's beauty.

She noticed her father and his friends enjoying. She saw Sebastian looking at Zia with a smile on his lips and love in his eyes. But when everyone looked at Zia, Maya's eyes caught someone. She looked at a young lad dressed in fine clothes but he didn't seem to show off his richness.

He got a genuine smile on his face despite others pulling off fake ones. He smiled so beautifully that it radiates that shine from him that makes him different from the others. As his smile widens, his cheeks bore dimples on each side.

She agrees she met many lads in her life but she has never seen someone this handsome and radiating pure shine in the room, full of people. Her face slowly lits up and a smile is seen on her lips as she admired that lad with dimples.

But in split seconds, the young lad's eyes swiftly looked towards her. She turned back, clenching on to her heart which seems to be beating at a very fast pace. She rushed to her room and closed the door behind her. She closed her eyes and tries to calm down. But the clips of that young lad seems to play in her mind and in front of her eyes.

Namjoon was one of seven princes of Hell who disguised himself as a human. During 18th century, the devils came to do their work on earth which was balancing the vicious circle of life. Every person's life had some bad and good things. Bad things were handled by the princes of Hell and the good things by angels of Heaven.

Namjoon disguised himself as a nephew of a well-known trader. He became a trader in this process. He attended parties with his Uncle. He was introduced to so many people but he was waiting for that one person to be introduced, Mr. Herman.

As destiny played its cards, he was not only introduced to Mr. Herman but to his daughter, Zia as well.

" Ah! Nice young man! I liked your passion for work. You are a nice lad! I guess you get along well with my Zia." Mr. Herman said smiling as he patted Namjoon's back. He called out to Zia.