HE IS HERE

NAMJOON'S P.O.V.

" The time has come, Zia," I mumbled as I saw Jin lying unconscious on dirt.

" The time has come to take the revenge. The time has come to meet you again." I said softly as if she can hear me.

It has been three hours that Seokjin is lying unconscious. He ain't dead. He is just lost in his illusion.

The illusion that I have created for him.

The illusion where he realised that he did wrong.

The illusion where I had been locked for years.

Now, is the time to set me free, Seokjin.

" Master." A slave said respectfully.

I turned around.

" He's awake." He said keeping his head low.

" Bring out the others. Except for those two." I ordered.

I stared at his body finally responding. He started breathing heavily. His fingers moved slowly one after the other. He opened his eyes and became aware of his surroundings. He struggled to get up. I took my posture with an evil smirk on my face.

" Oh ! You are finally up ?" I said.

" Argh !" He growled in pain holding his head in his hands.

" Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed the little tour of your past." I chuckled.

He glared at me with exhausted eyes. His body still bearing the wounds that he got in his illusion. His strength becoming his weakness as he stood up with difficulty.

" What do you want ?" He asked in a hateful tone.

" Me? I want your life. It's that simple. Will you give me your life, Seokjin ?" I cackled at his state.

" Not before I end you !" He snapped back.

" Oh ! I am scared! Is that what you want to hear from me ?" I walked up to him.

" You are a really cunning person! " He said harshly.

" Aren't devils supposed to be cunning ?" I smirked at him before walking away from him to sit down on the throne.

" Since you are still alive even after so many attempts of mine to kill you. Let's celebrate for your survival !" I clapped my hands twice and my slaves dragged the bodies of Jimin and Taehyung.

" Remember I asked you, whom do you love the most? Since you didn't give me an answer so I killed both of them."

The lifeless bodies of Taehyung and Jimin laid in front of him. His eyes grew big as he couldn't believe what was in front of him. He slowly kneeled down with his hand reaching out, to their bodies, his fingers trembled and mouth left agape.

" No. No. No. No..." He chanted continuously.

" NO! NO! NO! TAEHYUNG, COME BACK! " He tried to wake him up but despite all his trials. Taehyung still kept his eyes closed.

" JIMIN! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THIS! WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!"

I chuckled at his foolishness as I watched him wail on their deaths. But my smile slowly faded as I remembered how I wailed the same way for Zia.

Trying to wake her up.

Though she never responded.

Held her close to me.

Though she was somewhere far.

Made a million promises to get her back

As if ...