DARK DESIRES

YOONGI'S P.O.V.

It was another morning. I was pretending to be human and hung out with Hoseok. Hoseok likes to go out and see other people, observe them and try his best to fix an image of them so he can use it for future benefit. We entered a cafe filled with people.

We found ourselves a corner to sit. As Hoseok ordered his coffee, I sat there blankly staring at the wall. There was nothing interesting to see people chatter around with other people. They seemed the same to me. They all smelled the same to me.

Suddenly a scent which was so sweet, delectable and amazing to my nose that it made me look around for the person emitting that scent. I saw a girl sitting in the other corner of the cafe. She had her back to me. She looked simple in her dressing. She was tapping her feet against the floor. She looked anxious.

"Hyung, you know you can't do it here. " I heard Hoseok saying it to bring me back to reality.

" I wasn't planning on it. But you gave me the idea now. I won't back off." I replied as he chuckled over my statement.

I turned around to look at her again. She jumped with happiness as she saw another girl arriving with her arms stretched for a hug.

They hugged each other and suddenly the atmosphere changed into something different and something dangerous. The energy coming from the other girl wasn't so good. She was making me uncomfortable.

Her presence felt like a threat to me...

Her eyes wandering across the cafe as if she is searching for someone. She raised her hand to call for a waiter but the ' sweet scent girl ' stopped her.

" Let's order once she arrives. Otherwise, we won't hear the end of it."

I heard them talking. They were audible to me like everyone was. They talked and laughed and chit chatted. While Hoseok was sipping his coffee observing people.

I was getting impatient with the sudden change in my body. My heart was racing because of such strong energy but I wanted to taste this "sweet-scented girl" I was feeling uneasy in such a strong presence of someone.

" Hyung, are you okay ?"

" Get the other girl out." I pointed toward her.

"Why? Just follow her to the house and do whatever you want."

" Hoseok, it's not the craving, it's her presence which makes me uneasy. Do it now !"

He stood up, went to the washroom and came out as a waiter. He changed completely into another person. I recognized him by the ring he wore on his finger. He was a shapeshifter.

I was a Vampire pretending to be a human. He can become anyone in the world. We were gifted this way against nature but we had different powers.

We used our powers in limit but it couldn't be helped if it's against our nature to behave in a particular manner.

He went to the girl and did his job by spilling the coffee on the other girl. The girl rose from her seat trying to clean her clothes.

" I'm so sorry, I tripped. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry ma'am."
He apologised.

" It's okay. I'll just go to the washroom and clean the stains." She walked over to the washroom.

The 'sweet-scented girl' was left alone. I saw Hoseok wink at me as he passed by me. Telling me, he succeeded in fooling another millionth person on the earth. I smirked at him.

I was about to get up from my chair to greet the girl as if it was casual to have a conversation with strangers but another girl passed by me and to my surprise, she smelled very similar to the 'sweet-scented girl'. She walked and hugged my prey in a tight embrace.