SACRIFICE

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

" Because Ashley ain't Zia. She is not Namjoon's wife."

" WHAT ? " I looked at him with wide open eyes. We had a chance to defeat Namjoon and it was also gone.

" But you just said that she was his wife !" Tae asked in astonishment.

" When did I say so ?" Jin simply replied.

" This is getting more complicated than it should !" Yoongi sighed.

" Okay. I just understand this much. Namjoon is the devil. Jin hyung is the fallen angel. Then how come Zia ain't Ashley ?" Jimin frustrated over that fact.

" Its the other way round." Hoseok pointed out.

" I'm confused, okay. I need to get this clear." Jimin said in a raging voice.

" Why are you telling us things in par--" Taehyung was cut in the middle.

" Shhhhhh ! " Jin shushed us with a finger on his lips.

Everyone went quiet. We tried to hear, what he was trying to hear. Each one of us can hear it. The clinging of the wind chime which was the only sound in the dead silence.

" Someone is here." Jin whispered softly but enough for us to hear him.

" The door and windows are closed. " I replied softly.

We sat silently trying to hear any kind of noise made by anyone who was present in the house. We were sitting in living room. So whoever entered the mansion must've been upstairs. Everyone got up and stood facing the stairs.

Lights started to flicker upstairs. Slowly, darkness filled the room. Until it was nothing except for complete darkness. Taehyung held out his hand, emitting a icy white light on his palm.

" Draw a line which would divide the living room into two. One part with stairs and another without it." Jin whispered as we spotted a pair of red eyes.

The red eyes shone in the dark as the figure stepped down the staircase. We could hear the footsteps of the figure coming down. As soon as, Taehyung was done drawing a line which basically divided the mansion into two parts.

The part in front of us was in complete darkness. While the part we stood in, was emitting light. It was as if we were looking at the complete different world in front of us. Nothing but only the light through the window was falling in the darker section of the house.

" Who are you ?" Jin asked in a commanding voice.

" You didn't recognised me, hyung ?" The voice felt familiar. The figure stepped in the light coming through the window. The facial features becoming more prominent. The eyes staring right through your soul. Jungkook came in the view with a smirk placed on his lips.

" I became a better version of me. Don't you like it ?" He asked in a husky voice.

" You are not Jungkook." Jin stated.

" What do you want from us ?" Hoseok asked bitterly.

" Nothing..." He pauses before pointing his finger at me. " Except for her."

I looked at him. He gave me a evil smile. His eyes making him look even more dangerous. He tilts his head as he continues to look at me.

" I want her to come along with me." He said.

" She is not going anywhere." Jin replied placing his hand in front of me.

Jungkook tilted his head on other side and smiled creepily.