MISSING PAGES

JIN'S P.O.V.

I woke up and sat on my bed. My head was spinning and giving me a headache. I looked around to find Tae sleeping in the lounge chair.

What is he doing in my room ?

He wasn't supposed to be here.

He was supposed to be in the library.

I walked up to the door, turning the knob and opening the portal and stepping into the library. But I found no one there. There was no destruction. Everything was in place. No trails of blood or anything. No one was there in the library. It was empty.

How is this possible ? They were supposed to be here. Yoongi was supposed to come here and attack Eva. Hazel should be here too and Taehyung would stop Hazel from going overboard with her powers.

( A/N : Jin is referring to the dream he got in ' The beast of the night.' )

I saw it !

I saw it all in my dream !

It was supposed to happen !

Right here !

A fight was supposed to take place here in this library.

I remember it well !

Namjoon and I were standing behind the bookshelf.

I remember it !

How come my dream didn't came true ?

It could've have happened until...

Someone changed the future.

Fearing something happened other than what I saw in my dream. I showed up on Hazel's house. Three of them were sleeping in their respective rooms.

What did I miss ?

Did I miss something ?

How can the incident change like this ?

I teleported back home, only to meet a worried Tae in my room.

" Hyung ! Where were you ?" He asked looking completely worried over my safety.

" I just went outside for some fresh air." I replied.

" You are not in a state to go out. You should stay at home. Let me check if you still have fever." He placed his hand on my forehead.

" Tae, What happened ?" I asked.

" You fainted few minutes ago. You had fever. It kept rising so we'll were worried." He replied.

" For how long was I passed out ?" I asked in urgency.

" Twenty minutes. Hyun--" Even before he can complete his sentence, I rushed over to the library in the mansion.

When I opened the room, I found Namjoon sitting in the chair and reading the book. He looked and gave me a evil smirk.

" Oh ! You up, hyung ?"

" Yeah." I stepped inside trying to not make it obvious that I came here for a book.

" You should take care of yourself. You scared all of us." He gave me a smile.

" Um.. Kookie is back home ?" I asked.

" Yeah. He is back. "

" Don't you think, it was supposed to rain today ?" I asked looking outside of the window.