CHAPTER 5

Jillian sighed and wandered the grounds for a bit, and then headed back inside again. She frowned when she headed inside.

Warren had a hold on a girl, who was scantily clad. “I told you, Jessy, get to your room, you are out of here today.”

“No. I will not listen to you. You are not the Alpha. He is the only one who tells me what to do, and where to do it,” she smirked at him and then seeing Jillian standing there she grinned at her.

“Well, well, another girl, but I am his favorite, you will never have him, he is mine, and mine alone.”

Jillian had heard enough. She ran back outside. She couldn’t stay there, there was no way. She ran to the gates of the palace and pushed the button to open the gates. It started to open, so she snuck through and began to run.

She couldn’t handle being there. She would rather die than be held prisoner and be second place to a slut. She heard someone chasing her, and started running faster, but she was no match as the Alpha caught up with her.

He was still in wolf form. He made her stop and started to push her back with his nose.

“No, I am not going back. I will not play second to that hussy in there,” she seethed in anger.

The Alpha chuckled, and she punched him in the nose, making him whimper.

“It is not funny, Alpha. Your prostitute in there said she was yours.” The Alpha growled in anger.

“Sure, get angry with me, I don’t care, but I am not staying,” she said, tears in her eyes.

The wolf whimpered and pushed his head under her hand.

“No, leave me alone, okay? Go back to your girl, she said she wants you, and that you want her, that you are hers alone.”

She felt him grasp her arm in his jaw. He was gentle with her, as he began to tug her back to the palace.

She stood still. “No, don’t you understand? I don’t want this. I can’t do this,” Jillian cried.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?”

He refused to let her go, tugging on her even more.

“No, Alpha, I will never be yours,” she whispered, looking behind her longingly.

“I want to go home,” she whispered.

He shook his head at her.

“Yes,” she said, removing her arm from his mouth.

“I am not yours Alpha. Go back to your slut.”

She then turned to walk away, but he was blocking her path, and he was human and naked.

She flushed bright red. “Will you stop doing that?” she hissed, making him chuckle.

She turned away, not wanting to admire his physique. He was really well built in all the right places.

“I would stop running around like this, if you would listen to me,” the Alpha told her, grasping her hand in his. She closed her eyes, and refused to open them.

“Jillian, look at me,” he said, hiding a chuckle. He knew his nudity bothered her.

But he had seen the admiration in her eyes for a split second before she had closed her eyes.

“Look at me, Jillian.”

“No, not until you have clothes on.”

He chuckled. “I do not have clothes with me, you will have to wait until I get back to the palace.”