CHAPTER 29

As soon as Jillian walked out from backstage, Kim was there to accost her.

"So, how is he? Is he as nice as he seems?"

"He is really nice," Jillian replied, handing over Kim's phone.

Kim looked at the photos. "Man, he is so hot, even more so in person," she sighed.

"Excuse me, mate here," Ruben replied coming up beside Kim.

She turned to him. "Sorry love, it's just that Adam is so drool-worthy, those muscles and all those tattoos."

"Hey, I have muscles," Ruben protested.

"I know," Kim said, kissing her mate.

"I can get tattoos if you want," Ruben then said.

"No, you wouldn't look good with them," Kim shrugged.

Ruben looked at her. "Really? But you lust after that man because he does?"

"It's different," Kim shrugged.

Ruben looked to Jillian. "Luna, explain to me why it is different."

Jillian shrugged. "I don't know. I couldn't see Edric with tattoos either, but Adam pulls it off."

"But you aren't lusting after him," Ruben pointed out.

"Yes, she was," Edric frowned down at Jillian.

"Hey, he is a hot man," Jillian grinned, but then she looked up at Edric.

"But you are hotter."

He smiled. "Glad to hear that, Luna. I was going to go tell Adam to leave and never come back."

"So, am I hotter than him?" Ruben asked Kim.

She flushed, and Ruben growled at her.

Jillian hugged Kim to her. "You had better tell him he is hotter, or your mate is going to have a conniption," she whispered in her ear.

"Okay, okay, you are hotter, okay?" Kim said, kissing Ruben.

"That's better," he said, but he was still frowning.

Jillian was about to tease her friend when the lights suddenly went down, and they heard a shout of extreme pain.

Jillian looked at Kim and Ruben. “Stay here.”

She then hopped up onto the stage, Edric right by her. They went back behind the curtains to see Adam kneeling on the floor by Matt.

He looked up at his Alpha and Luna. "He was unplugging the electric guitar, and for some reason, it shocked him, he's unconscious, and I can't hear him breathing," Adam said, worried.

"I'll call for an ambulance," Edric said, pulling out his phone, and walking out in front of the curtains, while Jillian knelt by the man. She felt for a pulse.

"That is not good." She then looked at Adam.

"Do you know CPR?"

He shook his head no. Jillian nodded and bent her head, starting mouth to mouth and then some chest compressions, but Matt wasn't responding. His lips were starting to turn blue. She had to do something or he would die.

"Adam, you must swear on your life what you are about to see stays here, okay?"

Adam looked at her curiously. "What do you mean?"

Jillian looked at him. "Do you swear?"

"I swear," he nodded, curious as to what she was about to do. Then he found out. He watched in awe as Jillian's hands began to glow blue, and she placed her hands on Matt's heart. Adam watched in fascination as the blue spread over Matt's body, and suddenly he gasped in great gulps of air.