CHAPTER 11

Jillian heard her parents leave a while later, she was not even sure what time it was, but she was kind of relieved. She had a hard time with her mother crying and grasping her hand all the time.

“I love you sweet girl,” she kept saying.

It seemed only minutes after that, that she felt herself being lifted and held by the Alpha. She cuddled against him and he chuckled. She then felt herself being laid onto a much more comfortable bed, and then she was covered up with a nice warm blanket.

She fell into a deep sleep after that, until she started having another nightmare. She screamed out and felt an arm tighten about her.

“Shh love, I’m right here,” Edric said.

She rolled over and opened her eyes. He was looking at her in concern. He wiped a tear off her face.

“What is wrong love?” he asked softly.

“I had another dream,” she whispered.

“Want to talk about it?”

“Some people were out on a big yacht, and a huge storm came up and they all went overboard, and drowned,” she whispered.

“Was it anyone you knew?” he asked her.

“Some girls from school, I don’t really know them, but I don’t want them to die,” she whispered.

“Hm,” he frowned. He then looked at her.

“Jillian, will you tell me about your dream you had before the airplane crashed?”

She shuddered and he gathered her into his arms. She then looked at him.

“Why are you in my bed?”

He chuckled. “I had the nurses put in you in a bigger bed that I brought in, so I could be here with you,” he shrugged.

“Really.”

“Yes, really,” he grinned.

“That’s not awkward,” she stated, making him chuckle.

“Your dream,” he insisted.

“It was just as it happened, the plane crash,” she said, “but I wasn’t in that dream. There were others that I didn’t know, so I figured that I would be okay. I dreamt that as soon as the plane took off it suddenly took a dive backward. I had no idea it would be my plane, or I wouldn’t have gone,” she shuddered, “and I would have had you or someone warn the others. I didn’t know Edric,” she cried. “I could have saved everyone, but they all died, because I didn’t say anything.”

“It is not your fault my love,” he said, kissing her softly. “You didn’t know.”

“What of the others who lived?” she whispered.

“Are they okay?”

He nodded. “Yes, they are all healing nicely. We figured that because of where the seven of you were sitting, that is why you were saved.”

Jillian nodded, but she knew that wasn’t why they had all lived. She had saved them. She wouldn’t tell him though, because it was still strange to her, blue sparks flying from her hands to heal the others.

“I am going to call the school and see if any of the girls have a yacht, and if they are planning on an excursion soon,” Edric said.

“We don’t need any more deaths.”

“You believe me?” Jillian whispered.

“Of course love. I am just trying to figure out why you are having these dreams.”