CHAPTER 30

At the hospital, Jillian was deemed okay, and fit to go home, but Dr. Hess told her to rest.

"If I need to put you on bed rest the rest of your pregnancy, I will do it, just to keep you safe,” he threatened.

"No, no, I will behave," Jillian promised him.

"Good, how is the nausea?"

"I’m fine.”

"Glad to hear it."

Dr. Hess looked at Edric who was hovering.

"She will be fine Alpha, like I said, make her rest."

"Can I go back to school tomorrow?" Jillian asked.

"No, most definitely not," Edric told her.

"But I will never graduate. I have already missed too much."

"Too bad, you are taking online schooling from now on, Luna.”

She sighed. She knew better than to argue with him. "Fine, I will, but on one condition."

"What."

"That Kim can come over and help tutor me."

"Of course love, anything for you, as long as I can keep you home, and safe."

"Slave driver," she teased him.

Dr. Hess chuckled as he walked out.

"I'll show you, slave driver," Edric told Jillian as he picked her up into his arms and started carrying her out the door.

She squealed, making him laugh.

"Put me down you brute," she said, but she was laughing.

"No way, not until you take back what you said," Edric grinned.

"Nope, never."

"Very well then, I will have to punish you when we get home."

"I'm terrified, truly," Jillian said, straight-faced.

That made Edric bust out laughing. He kissed his Luna as he set her into the limo.

"I love you my Luna," he chuckled, sliding in by her. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Bring that tongue here," Edric said, pulling her to him, and kissing her soundly.

"We're home," Emerson chuckled a few minutes later, looking back at his Alpha and Luna, who were still kissing.

They pulled apart, grinning foolishly.
Warren was there to open the door of the limo.

"Luna, Alpha," he nodded.

"Warren, my friend," Edric grinned. "Just the man I want to see. I want to meet you and the others in my study. I have a plan to draw out the one after us."

Warren nodded. "Very good. I'll meet you there." He then headed inside.

"Can I go get my parents?" Jillian asked, "they will want to know."

"Yes, that is fine, I was going to have them part of this anyway."

"You don't think they will get hurt, do you?" Jillian asked as they headed inside.

"No, I am planning on not using any violence, I hope."

"And what if there is, and you go all wolf in front of my parents?" Edric chuckled. "We will address that later if it happens."

Jillian nodded and walked into the study with him. Warren brought Jillian's parents in a moment later, followed by Emerson, Orson, Wes, and Carla.

"Warren said you have a plan to draw out the one responsible for hurting Jillian," her father said.