CHAPTER 7

Edric carried her back to the house and deposited her into the kitchen. Emerson was there.

“Come into the dining room,” he grinned.

Edric took Jillian’s hand in his, glad she didn’t pull away, and they headed into the dining hall.

“Like it?” Warren asked, climbing down from a ladder.

“We thought all of your paintings should be displayed.”

Carla walked to them then, a few nails in her hands. She gasped, then looked at Edric, who was grinning foolishly.

“You didn’t.”

“I did,” he smirked.

“Emerson, come here,” Carla said.

He walked over to Jillian and Carla pointed to Jillian’s neck.

“Really. You marked her already?” he asked in surprise.

“I did.”

“With her permission?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Edric smiled, pulling Jillian to him.

“Wow, that was fast, why the change of heart?” she asked Jillian.

“It was his charm, his kisses, his hotness, and the fact that he has given me his mother’s studio to paint in.”

Carla smiled. “I think it is more than that. I think you are falling for the Alpha. His hotness, as you put it,” she chuckled, making the men grin.

Jillian blushed.

“It’s okay Luna, that is what you are supposed to do,” she grinned, and then kissed Jillian’s cheek.

“Congratulations.”

“How does that work with a human anyway,” Emerson asked, touching Jillian’s neck, and making Edric growl in anger.

“Well, you obviously know when someone touches your woman.”

“Do not touch her again,” Edric growled in anger.

“It’s okay Edric,” Jillian said.

“No one can touch you, mated or not,” Edric growled, “or I have the right to kill them.”

“You are not going to kill your Omega, so settle it down Mister,” Jillian said, holding him back from Emerson.

“He issued a challenge,” Edric spit out.

“No, he did not. He was curious, now stop it.” She then kissed him. He growled, pulling her to him closely.

“Perhaps we should leave,” Carla chuckled, and the two walked out, Warren following them.

“Quit being jealous,” Jillian told Edric.

“You are mine,” he growled.

“Yes, you pointed that out.”

“How would you feel if I touched another girl?” he asked her.

“You already have, many times,” Jillian pointed out.

“That was before I marked you. Now you are marked, if I touched or kissed a girl, you would feel extreme anger, and you would have the right to kill them.”

Jillian smirked at him.

“Because I would do that. I might slap her about and send her packing to somewhere really cold and no clothes,” making Edric chuckle, “but I won’t kill someone, as long as you don’t let them kiss you,” she pointed out.