You Let Her Go

The twins had battled their way to the round building, killing every Rattler that stood in their way. During the fight through the building, Dylan lost his little finger as it was shot away by a stray bullet and their abdomen wounds had reopened due to all of the fighting.

"You okay?" Ellie asked Dylan after she took down the last Rattler in the building.

"Yeah. Let's just hurry this up before we both lose a lot of blood." Dylan replied as he pulled himself to his feet.

"Yeah. We'll go through here." Ellie said as she pointed to a nearby door.

Dylan nodded and followed after his sister. As they entered the room, Ellie was jumped by a Rattler and the Rattler had knocked Dylan to the ground. Dylan tried his hardest to get back up, but had lost a lot of blood and was forced to watch as Ellie fought for her life.

 Dylan tried his hardest to get back up, but had lost a lot of blood and was forced to watch as Ellie fought for her life

Dylan breathed a sigh of relief as Ellie pushed the Rattler off of her and throw her towards the prisoners. Ellie moved back to Dylan and helped him up. The prisoners killed the Rattler, stealing her keys and releasing themselves.

Ellie and Dylan looked to the prisoners.

"Where's Abby?" Ellie asked them.

One of the prisoners noticed the twins' bite marks.

"They're infected!" She informed as she raised her gun.

"Get that fucking thing out of my face!" Ellie yelled as she raised her pistol.

"She's out on the beach, but you might be too late." Another prisoner replied before leading the others out of the building.

" Another prisoner replied before leading the others out of the building

"Let's go, D." Ellie said as she held onto her side, pistol in hand.

Dylan winced as he began to follow Ellie. His abdomen was causing him a lot of pain as was his hand.

Dylan followed Ellie out to the beach, seeing the Rattler base being lit up in flame due to the escaped prisoners. Dylan watched as Ellie walked out to the beach, looking at all the poles that were lined with people strung to them. Ellie stopped beneath one of the poles and Dylan joined her, seeing Abby strung up.