Years Later

It had been 8 years since the twins had both gotten married and Dylan had welcomed his daughter, Tara. Dylan was stood in his and Maddie's bedroom in their farmhouse, looking out of the window watching the kids play as Ellie watched over them. Dylan looked back to Maddie as she began to stir in her during her afternoon nap. She had been napping more often in the last month and had been quite sick as well. Dylan thought it may have been the flu and helped Maddie as much as he could, getting her tea and making soup etc. Moving to sit beside his wife, Dylan gently moved Maddie's hair out of her face and behind her ear, before gently placing a soft kiss to Maddie's forehead, causing her to drift peacefully back to sleep.

"Rest up, sweetie. I'm gonna go check on the kids." Dylan whispered.

Maddie hummed and smiled in her sleep before she turned on her side, getting comfortable. Dylan smiled and quietly exited the room. Dylan made his way outside after making a cup of tea for Ellie and himself, and headed down to the bench he and Scott had built, which Ellie was currently occupying.

 Dylan made his way outside after making a cup of tea for Ellie and himself, and headed down to the bench he and Scott had built, which Ellie was currently occupying

"Hey, sis. Thought you could use some company and a nice hot beverage." Dylan said as he handed Ellie her tea and sat down beside her.

"Oh my God, you're the best brother ever! Did you bring the-?" Ellie went to ask, but was interrupted as Dylan pulled a small clear bag from inside his jacket.

"You mean these bad boys?" Dylan asked as he waved the bag in front of Ellie's face.

Ellie pulled the bag down out of sight.

"Hey, chill, dude. Don't want the kids to catch a glimpse of these. They get one look at these and that's it, game over." Ellie stated seriously.

Dylan laughed and opened the bag.

"Calm down, Ellie. Dina will just make more. She loves making them for the kids." Dylan replied as he handed Ellie a cookie.

" Dylan replied as he handed Ellie a cookie

Ellie smiled as she looked at the cookie.

"I know, but the kids are like vultures, dude. They see food and they just devour it...all of it." Ellie stated.

Dylan shook his head with a grin on his face.

"Just shut up and eat your cookie." Dylan said before he took a bite of his cookie.