The Tunnels

The trio entered the train station, red light from the WLFs flares lit up the room.

"So, which is it are they Scars? Or trespassers?" A WLF soldier asked.

"What are you, deaf? Jo clearly said--" Another went to reply before they were interrupted.

"Quiet! Clickers. Watch yourselves." A WLF soldier informed.

The trio took cover and Dylan pulled a glass bottle from his backpack as Ellie showed him a brick she had pulled from hers.

"Let's have some fun." Dylan said quietly.

Dylan and Ellie threw the items towards the WLF, drawing the clickers to their position. Clickers moved onto the WLF, hunting them down and killing them. Once the WLF were disposed of by the infected, Dina and the twins made quick work of the clickers before moving through the tunnels.

The trio moved through the trains before making it to another train. Ellie got to the train door and tried to open it.

"Dina. Dylan." Ellie called quietly.

Dylan and Dina helped Ellie open the door before more infected came rushing towards them.

"Fuckin' move it!" Dina said as she entered the train.

Ellie entered the train before Dylan and the twins used all their strength to close the door once again, leaving the infected behind them.

"Oof, shit!" Ellie said as she watched a clicker run into the door.

"Come on. Let's go." Dylan said as he moved his sister along.

"Yeah." Ellie replied.

"You guys okay?" Dina asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." Ellie replied.

"I'm good. Thanks, D." Dylan answered.

The trio moved through the train as Dina began to talk to Ellie.

"Babe...I'm really tired." Dina informed breathless.

"Yeah, let's get outta here

"Yeah, let's get outta here." Ellie said as she continued to press on.

Dylan looked to Dina and placed his hand on her shoulder, comforting her.

"We'll get through here and find somewhere to rest. Not much longer now, D. You gonna be okay?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." Dina replied as she followed after Ellie.

Dylan followed behind the couple as they continued through the train.

"This way's blocked." Ellie informed.

Dylan and Dina noticed a gap in the doors.

"Maybe through here..." Dina pointed out.

Dylan exited the train and held his hand out to help Dina. Ellie jumped out after them.