TV Station

The trio made their way through town and it was oddly quietly, too quiet for the twins liking. The trio headed into a store, looking for any supplies that had been left. The twins looked around at the contents of the store.

"Anything in here?" Dina asked.

"Just Halloween stuff." Ellie replied.

Dina looked around the store with Dylan

"Some of this stuff is funny looking." Dina said.

"I'm not a fan." Ellie informed.

"Me neither." Dylan said as he held a werewolf mask in his hand.

Dylan sighed and tossed the mask back on the shelf.

"Why not?" Dina asked Dylan as Ellie continued to look around for supplies.

"Our friend, Riley, died after we visited a mall. We had fun in a halloween store before shit hit the fan. Since then we haven't been the biggest fans of Halloween, too many memories." Dylan replied.

Dylan looked to Dina and gave her a small smile. Dina placed her hand on Dylan's back, consoling him.

"Guys, we should move on. We need to get to Leah." Ellie informed.

Dylan and Dina headed out, following after Ellie. The trio pressed through town, searching more buildings and killing more infected, running into the odd one or two WLF soldier. As they exited another building, they had company of the wolf kind.

"Man...I can't believe this whole area is going to be empty soon." A WLF soldier said.

The trio lowered themselves as they moved to cover.

"They're everywhere..." Ellie said quietly.

"I still don't understand why the fuck we're falling back." Another WLF soldier said.

"We're not falling back, we're getting called up." A WLF soldier replied.

"It took us months to secure this zone." Another WLF soldier informed.

"Ellie, what's the plan? Do we take these out or not." Dylan asked.

"Less WLF the better, right?" Ellie smirked at her brother.

Dylan grinned.

"Something tells me that you're wrong about that, lady. Zone isn't as secure as you think." Dylan said as he moved out from cover, alarming the WLF as he flipped them off.

" Dylan said as he moved out from cover, alarming the WLF as he flipped them off