Welcome to Seattle

The trio rode through the woods. They had been on the road for nearly two weeks and were finally nearing Seattle. Dina and Ellie were talking about Joel when Dylan began to listen in.

"This hunter was on top of him...drowning him. And...Joel couldn't get to his gun." Ellie said to Dina.

"Jeez...Were you scared?" Dina asked Ellie.

Were you scared?" Dina asked Ellie

"Well, I didn't even think. I just...I just ran in there, grabbed his gun, and...shot the guy in the face." Ellie replied.

"How old were you?" Dina asked.

"Fourteen." Ellie replied as the trio continued their way through the woods.

"How old were you when you first killed someone?" Ellie asked.

"We talking infected?" Dina asked.

"No. Fully conscious, non-fungal person." Ellie replied.

"Ten." Dina said.

"Wow." The twins said in unison.

Dylan enjoyed conversations like this, he enjoyed getting to know all the nitty gritty details about people. It's what helped him trust people better.

"What happened?" Dylan asked.

"Guy was coming at my mom. I stabbed him." Dina replied.

"Shit...You got me beat." Ellie said.

"Yeah, I'm a real badass." Dina smiled.

Dina looked around, seeing nothing but trees.

"So, how lost are we?" Dina asked.

"Uhh, we're not." Ellie replied, not sounding very confident.

"Uh-huh." Dina smirked as she looked from Ellie to Dylan.

"Hey, have a little faith." Dylan smiled.

The trio continued through the woods and Dina struck up another conversation.

"What about those crazy cannibals you said you and Joel ran into? They came after you guys once...maybe these WLFs are connected to them." Dina suggested.

"No. Didn't seem like the same group." Ellie replied.

"Maybe those black market smugglers back in Boston?" Dina asked.

"Dina, Joel crossed a lot of people...I don't see the point in guessing." Ellie answered.

"Okay." Dina replied.

"At least until we find out more information." Ellie said.

The trio rode on through the woods and found some cars on the road, a sign they were getting closer to the city.

"Sure seems quiet." Dina informed.

"Yeah...Think about how well we hide our lookouts." Dylan said.