Waking Up

Ellie and Dylan were woken up the next morning by a knock on the door. Ellie and Dylan both got out of bed, still fully dressed from the night before. Ellie moved to answer the door, whilst Dylan went to brush his teeth in the bathroom.

 Ellie moved to answer the door, whilst Dylan went to brush his teeth in the bathroom

"Fuck." Ellie mumbled to herself.

"Hey!" Ellie greeted as she opened the door to Jesse.

"Morning!" Jesse greeted as he leaned against the doorway.

Dylan exited the bathroom and waved at Jesse as he moved to stand behind his sister.

"Sorry, we totally overslept. Just give us a minute and we'll get dressed." Ellie said.

"I heard you had quite a night after I left." Jesse said as he looked in at the twins.

Dylan looked to Ellie then to Jesse, trying his best to hide his smirk.

"I..." Ellie started, "She kissed me. It was just Dina being Dina. She didn't mean anything by it."

"I was talking about your fight with Seth. Wait, you kissed Dina?" Jesse asked.

Ellie looked to Jesse, an awkwardness coming over her.

"Oh. I thought that's-" Ellie started.

"We're broken up one week and you make a move on my girl?" Jesse asked.

Dylan stood beside Ellie protectively, not liking Jesse's tone as he spoke with his sister.

"No...She was probably just trying to make you jealous. I didn't...I would never...Oh, fuck, this is awkward." Ellie replied as she held Dylan's arm, holding him back.

Jesse smiled as he looked to the twins.

"I'm messing with you, man. I don't care. Get dressed." Jesse said.

"You're the worst." Ellie replied.

Ellie went to shut the door, but Jesse stopped her.

"It's kind of fucked up you did that." Jesse said with a smirk.

Ellie scoffed and shut the door

Ellie scoffed and shut the door. Ellie went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, whilst Dylan packed up their things in their backpacks. As Ellie exited the bathroom, Dylan handed her her coat and backpack before he then sat on the couch to put on his boots. Ellie moved to the door and put on her boots by the side table after placing her switchblade in her back pocket.