Hillcrest Part 2

The twins hopped the fence and found that the area was covered with Wolves. The twins hid within the tall grass as they listened in.

"Oh, fuck me!" Ellie whispered.

"Hey! We got another trespasser. A girl and a guy! Siblings possibly. Did you see them?" A WLF soldier informed.

"No. But the other fucking guy and the accomplice are nearby." Another WLF responded.

"Shit." A WLF soldier said.

"We're looking for at least four!" Another WLF soldier informed.

"The fuck's all that smoke?" A WLF soldier asked.

"He blew up one of our trucks." Another WLF soldier replied.

"How'd you let that happen?" A WLF soldier asked.

"Just...find them. I want those fucking trespassers!" Another WLF stated.

Ellie stood from the tall grass and fired two arrows, one at a dog and the other at a soldier. Soon Ellie was spotted and the twins were caught up in a fire fight.

Dylan was hit and they were able to head into a house, gaining cover

Dylan was hit and they were able to head into a house, gaining cover. Ellie held the Wolves off as Dylan checked his wound. A bullet had shot through his shoulder and another had grazed his thigh, both would leave him with a nice scar. Dylan quickly bandaged up his wounds.

"Can you walk?" Ellie asked him as she lowered herself to cover.

"Yeah." Dylan replied as he got to his feet.

"Then fucking walk!" Ellie stated as she and Dylan moved to the next house gaining better cover.

Suddenly, a dog pounced at Ellie knocking her to the ground.

Ellie tried her hardest to fight off the dog, but the dog was too strong

Ellie tried her hardest to fight off the dog, but the dog was too strong. Dylan fired off some shots at the WLF before shooting the dog. Dylan took Ellie's hand, lifting her to her feet.

"You okay?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah." Ellie replied.

The twins worked their way through the neighbourhood, wiping out any trace of the WLF.