Lookout

Dylan, Ellie and Dina were gaining on the lookout as they rode up alongside the creek.

"Come on! This way." Dina informed as she headed out front.

"Right behind you." Ellie replied as the twins followed after her.

" Ellie replied as the twins followed after her

"Do you miss being with him?" Ellie asked Dina.

Dylan looked to Ellie then to Dina, curious as to who she was talking about, hoping that it was Jesse and not himself.

"With Jesse?" Dina asked, "No."

Dylan let out a sigh of relief, thankful that conversation didn't become awkward.

"You've been together for so long." Ellie said.

"Look, Jesse's great. I love his parents...They will always be family, but we were just on autopilot." Dina replied.

"That's why we fooled around for a while. She needed a break from the autopilot, but I guess she realised that she liked the wrong twin and that we are so much better as best friends." Dylan smiled at Ellie.

Dina smiled at Dylan's comment.

"Hey, how come we never talked about this stuff?" Ellie asked Dina as they continued to ride towards the lookout.

"I don't know. It didn't feel...You never really talked to me about Cat." Dina replied.

"Lucky you." Dylan said as he looked to Ellie with a smirk.

Ellie rolled her eyes at her brother and continued her conversation with Dina.

"Yeah, cause there isn't much to talk about." Ellie informed.

"Yeow..." Dina replied.

"Yeah, once she had finished chewing my ear off, there wasn't anything else to talk about." Dylan joked.

Ellie shook her head as she smiled at her brother.

"I just...I got the impression that you didn't really like her." Ellie said to Dina.

"I don't care about her one way or the other." Dina replied.

"Okay..." Ellie said.

"I think she's a talented artist. I've grown to like the tattoos she done for you and Dylan." Dina informed.