Clearing The Supermarket

The trio looked around the office space in the supermarket. Dylan looked to Ellie, who still looked pretty banged up from her fight with the runner. Dylan dug around in his backpack before pulling out a bandage.

"Hey, Ellie. Clean yourself up." Dylan said before he threw her the bandage.

Ellie smiled and cleaned herself up. As Dylan looked around for some supplies, Dina looked through the glass in the door, scoping out the next room.

"I see spores in there. Masks on." Dina informed.

"Got it." Ellie replied.

The trio placed their gas masks on their faces and Ellie went to open the door before Dina stopped her.

"Remember. I don't want to have to shoot you in the face." Dina said.

"Aw. That's so sweet." Ellie replied.

Dylan chuckled as the trio entered the next room.

"All these spores mean they've been here for a while

"All these spores mean they've been here for a while." Ellie said as she began to search the next room.

"Yeah, keep your eyes peeled for older infected." Dylan stated.

"Yep." Dina replied.

As the trio looked around, scavenging whatever supplies they could find. Dina looked around wondering.

"Is this part of the supermarket?" Dina asked.

"I don't know." Ellie replied.

"I think we're above it?" Dylan said.

"Let's get to the ground floor..." Dina said.

Dylan looked around finding a hole in the wall. The girls followed after him. Dylan began to search what seemed to be a staff room. He followed after Ellie as they went through another hole in the wall, leading to a bathroom. As Ellie and Dylan stepped into the bathroom the floor began to give way.

"Oh, shit." Ellie said.

"Fuck." Dylan said.

Dina reached out for Ellie as the floor gave out.