Have A Little Faith

The trio moved round the back of the round building, finding a locked gate blocking their path. Dylan pushed the gate as far as it would go with the locked chain restricting access.

"Can you get through?" Dylan asked the girls.

Ellie and Dina went through and Dina held the gate on the opposite side.

"All right, I got you." Dina said before Dylan squeezed through the gate.

Suddenly, they heard a sound. Dina and Ellie looked around for the source.

"Shit, infected!" Dina informed and the trio lowered themselves, finding cover in the tall grass.

"Stay low." Ellie stated as the three began to move through the grass.

Dylan moved slowly and quietly towards a runner, making sure to stay covered by the tall grass. As he got closer to the runner, he leapt out and grabbed it before shoving his blade into it's throat, killing it. Dylan threw the body beside him and lowered himself back into cover.

Dylan followed beside Dina as she too killed another runner, penetrating it's neck with her blade.

"Mushroom-faced fuck." Dina said as she cleaned her knife on her jeans.

Dylan smiled at her as they stood up.

"Nice and quiet again." Dylan said.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Ellie asked as she pointed to a ledge, leading to a fence.

Dylan nodded and followed Ellie up onto the ledge and over the fence. Dina followed the twins and they found more infected.

"You jinxed it!" Dylan whispered to his sister.

Ellie smirked at Dylan. Dylan shook his head. The twins decided to not mess around this time. The pair of them pulled out their shotguns and practically blew the clickers and runners apart as they ran into their line of fire.

"Watch it!" Ellie said as the infected got closer to Dina.

Dina fired her rifle, blowing apart a clicker's head.

"Nice." Dylan said as he looked to Dina.

"I think that's all of them." Dina informed as she returned a smile to Dylan.

Ellie looked around at the infected.

"I don't get it...If there was still people around, they would've cleared this place out." Ellie said.

"Maybe they didn't make it here?" Dina replied.

"Maybe...Let's find that gas." Ellie said.

Dylan looked around seeing a way inside.

"This way." Dylan informed as he climbed up onto a platform, leading to some stairs.

The girls followed after him and climbed through a window, entering the large building.

Dylan looked around at the size of the place as the girls followed in behind him. Ellie began to look around as Dina stopped to also look at the place.

 Ellie began to look around as Dina stopped to also look at the place