The Chalet

Ellie had found Shadow and followed Dylan's tracks down to the chalet.

"Joel! Tommy! Dylan!" Ellie called out.

Silence.

Ellie entered the chalet quietly through an open bedroom window and heard distant screams.

"Where is that coming from?" Ellie asked herself as she moved further into the chalet.

Ellie heard more cries of pain as she headed downstairs.

"Joel-" Ellie said to herself.

Ellie looked round the ground floor, seeing a dozen sleeping bags by an open fire.

"Shit." Ellie said.

More groans were heard as Ellie looked round the house, moving into the kitchen.

"Fuck." Ellie said.

Ellie headed down some stairs, leading to a door at the bottom.

A painful grunt came from behind the door. Slowly, Ellie opened the door and revealed the horrors behind it. Ellie saw Joel being beaten with a golf club. Tommy and Dylan were pinned to the floor, unable to help.

 Tommy and Dylan were pinned to the floor, unable to help

Ellie moved in, aiming her gun when she was slammed against the door and disarmed

Ellie moved in, aiming her gun when she was slammed against the door and disarmed. She sliced the guy's face with her switchblade before she was pushed to the ground.

"Pin her down!" The woman stated as she held onto Ellie.

"Get off me!" Ellie yelled.

"Leave her alone!" Dylan exclaimed before he was kicked in the face, dazing him.

"Get her hands!" The woman said as the guy beside her grabbed her hands.

"Get the fuck off me!" Ellie yelled.

The guy Ellie cut moved to her and kicked her in the stomach.

"Bitch--" The guy said as he continued to kick her.

Another guy pulled him away from Ellie, leaving Dylan alone.

"You got her. Look, you got her. Okay?" The guy informed.