*Chapter 6*

I gently placed my head in my hand as I tried to stay awake. This class just keeps dragging on and on. It didn't help that I still had a headache from crying all night. This week was only halfway over, but it felt like it had been a life time since I had just been able to relax with my boyfriend last weekend. In fact, I don't have any plans to look forward to this weekend. Maybe that would help my glum mood.

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of first block. I didn't have any interactions with Luke, which was surprising since he was in this class with me. Actually, I don't think he was even in the class. That just made my day. A huge grin broke across my face at the thought of a Luke-free day.

I walked down the hall where I ran into Sean. He took in my expression and a returning smile lit up his face.

"Why so smiley?"he asked, taking a spot to my left.

I glanced at his upturned lips,"I could ask you the same question."

"Girlfriend!"he said in his best gay voice,"You and I are besties! If you are happy, then I am happy."

I laughed and gave his shoulder a hard shove,"You are so weird! Why did I ever choose you?"

"Because I am awesome,"he said, his voice back to its normal huskiness that all the girls fawned over.

"Whatever helps you sleep tonight. Are you ready for Home Ec?"

He thought it over,"It depends what we are doing today."

"Well, we are learning how to knit, so I will take that as a no,"I chuckled as he nodded in conformation, a sour look on his face.

"I can't believe you are making me take this class! I feel like an old lady!"he complained ten minutes later as the teacher passed out our large knitting needles.

"I didn't force you! We need this class to graduate you dimwit,"I scolded, trying to do the knit one pearl two pattern that the lady in the video was instructing.

"Man this senior citizen sure can move her arm fast!"I complained, wiping a fake bead of sweat off of my forehead.

A guy sitting at the table diagonal from me laughed. I turned to give him a smile, before returning my attention to Sean who was frowning at his knotted mess of yarn. After I got it untangled, I faced forward again. Someone cleared their throat, but I ignored it. It happened again but louder and then came a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see the guy that had laughed earlier giving me a wide smile. He was actually pretty cute, with strawberry blonde, wavy hair messily sitting atop his head and wide brown eyes. I was surprised I had never noticed him before. I wasn't even sure what his name was. Henry? Jake? Or was it Kyle?

"Hey,"he greeted,"I'm Aarron, with two a's and r's."

"Hi Aarron with two a's and r's,"I chuckled,"I'm Isabella, but you can call me Izzy."

"I know who you are,"he winked.

I gave him a strange look,"You do know that I am dating Clark, right?"

"No I didn't. Is Clark the guy sitting next to you?"

That earned him another strange look,"No. He's the star football player that graduated last year. This is just my friend, Sean."

"Why are you looking at me like that? How was I supposed to know?"

"Because EVERYONE knows Sean and they also know that I have been dating Clark for over a year. Have you been living under a rock?"

"No. I've been living in Florida,"he smirked.

"Ohhhh! You're a new student,"I smiled. I love new students!