*Chapter 4*

By the next day, I didn't know if I felt good or bad about saying those things to Luke. I knew he deserved them and that it felt good to get them off of my chest, but I felt like I needed to spend time with him. The ups and downs of a hormonal high school senior.

I was now on my way to school and have decided to talk it through with Jessica. She knew our whole back story and would probably be able to help me out. I found her once I got to school, leaning against her locker, talking to Sean.

"Hey guys,"I greeted, spinning in my combination.

They greeted me back and Jessica gave me an uneasy look,"I found out what classes Luke has. One of my friends shared it from his page on facebook."

Sean took that as his cue to leave and waved to us both in farewell. I turned to my friend with a serious expression on my face as I quirked my eyebrow. As if asking, 'what is it?'.

"First block: Honors English 4, second block: Physical Education, third block: AP Calculus, and fourth block: Anatomy. By the way, don't shoot down the messenger,"she winced as a glare graced my once peaceful features.

"I'm not mad at you for telling me. I'm mad because life hates me and I have first, third, and fourth block with this douche that I used to love."

"And still do,"Jess mumbled, hoping I didn't hear her.

"I do not,"I said indignatly.

"Just because he quit loving you, doesn't mean you quite loving him. Even if it isn't as strong as before, you still have powerful feelings for Luke. Denial will get you nowhere,"she said louder, with more confidence.

"Whatever,"I waved her off and headed to my first block class, sitting in my usual seat next to Sean.

We greeted and started discussing about our weekends, along with the scene with Luke.

"Why did you just accept him when he showed up at your house? Hell, you let him play football like the old times,"I hissed, the bell had rung now and the teacher kept sending us glares. Apparently we were supposed to be collaborating to write an essay about some poet.

"I didn't just accept him. I put up a fight at first. Then my mom saw him and took him in like he was her son,"Sean grunted.

"Awww, is Seany-boy jealous,"underneath all of his machoness, Sean was a huge momma's boy.

"It's not cute. If he came to your house and your mom took him in like he was her son then you would be mad, too."

"I'd also be confused since she knows how much I loathe him! If he showed up at our door step, she would slam the door in his face if I asked her to,"I smirked, picturing the scene.

My imagination was interrupted when the door swung open and in walked a casually dressed Luke. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some low hung jeans. A simple outfit, yet so stunning on his beautiful body.

"Sorry I'm late,"he sent a stunning smile to Ms. Lewis,"I got held up in the office with some paperwork that was needed."

She seemed dazed by him and it took her awhile to reply,"That's fine. Just take a seat and join Isabelle and Sean. You all will just be a group of three."

He plopped down near us and scooted his desk closer. I glared at him and he just smirked.

"What are we doing?"he whispered.

"You,"I pointed to him and slid the blank notebook paper over,"Are writing an essay over some poet that it names on the sheet."

He read over the sheet and looked up to me with a confused expression,"This says that we should do it as a group."