*Chapter 17*

Sunday was a lazy day. I just moped around in my PJs all day. The most productive thing I did was get up and fix myself a Nutella sandwich. Which, might I add, was a work of culinary art. By the time I had finished getting ready for bed, I had decided that i should probably tell Jessica and Sean the news. They would kill me if I didn't tell them before everybody else.

So I called Sean first, knowing that he would be the calmer of the two. It rang for a while before he finally picked.

"Hey Izzy,"he greeted.

I smiled, happy to hear his voice,"Hey Sean.'

"How'd the dinner go last night?"he asked, going straight to the point of the call.

"I told him. And he was shocked. Then we made out, but John walked in on us. Surprisingly though, Luke managed to calm him down enough to not beat him to a pulp. Then he left. We agreed that we weren't a couple, but that we just needed to act normal around each other, except for a few dates. But, I don't think that we should let on to anyone at school about it. Except for our immediate circle of course,"I explained.

I imagined him nodding thoughtfully,"Okay. That makes sense. But don't you think the make-out session was a little overboard?"

I shrugged, but then remembered that he couldn't see me,"I guess. I mean, it just kind of happened. And I doubt that I will be able to stop it from happening again."

"Yeah. Ya'll have a history so it isn't really surprising. Anyway, is that all you called to talk about? Becuase I have a paper due tomorrow and I'm only halfway finished." It was just like Sean to procrastinate and save his paper for the day before.

"Okey dokey. I'll see you tomorrow,"'I bid him a goodbye, which he returned, before hanging and quickly dialing Jess's number.

"Yello,"she said after a few rings.

"Hey Jess. Do you wanna hear about last night?"I smiled, knowing that all hell was about to break lose.

"Yes!"she squealed through the receiver.

"Okay chill,"I then proceeded to tell her the same thing that I told Sean.

"Ohhh! You made out! How romantic!"she giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Of course Jessica would have the complete opposite reaction as Sean,"If you say so."

"I do say so. I just can't wait to see Samantha's reaction!"I chuckled along with her before we exchanged farewells and hung up.

Then I placed my phone on the bedside table and quickly fell asleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next day at school was normal. Almost too normal. It made me feel like I was experiencing the calm before the storm. There was an ominous feeling surrounding me, like this happiness that I felt couldn't last for long.

What that event was, however, I don't know. By lunch, I had given up on trying to figure out what this feeling was and decided to concentrate on telling the remaining people in the group about my situation.

I sat next to Luke, to everyone's obvious surprise. Well, everyone's except for Jess and Sean. Even Luke seemed a little shocked that I had chosen to sit next to him instead of in the empty seat next to Jessica.

"Okay, guys,"I addressed my table,"There are some things that ya'll should know."

Samantha looked at me in awe,"Obviously."

I rolled my eyes ar her before continuing,"Anyways, as I was saying, what I am about to tell you cannot be heard by anyone that doesn't sit at this table. Understood?"