*Chapter 2*

I woke up the next morning still curled up in Sean's bed, but now I was alone. I heard movement downstairs and decided to go see what Sean was making for breakfast. Stumbling through the room, I tried to make it quietly down the carpeted steps that led to the kitchen. I seemed to succeed because the sound in the kitchen never faltered.

My plan was to hide at the turn of the stairs until Sean came up to wake me. I would then jump out and scare the shit out of him! After a couple minutes of standing I realized that my body was still not ready for this type of physical exertion so early in the morning. I also realized that my bladder felt like it was about to explode.

Figuring I had enough time, I snuck my way back upstairs and quickly went to the bathroom. Once I had released the pressure on my bladder, I wriggled myself under the bed and waited until I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Finally I saw Sean's bare feet on the side of the bed. I struck out my hand and wrapped it around his ankle giving it a slight tug.

He yelped like a little girl and jumped up. He backed away before cautiously laying down and looking under the bed. Before he could see me, I jerked and yelled,"Boo!"

He emitted another girlish scream and scrambled up to his feet. I let out an evil, cackling laugh as he started to let out a string of curses and I'm pretty sure he said something about revenge.

"Revenge? Please! You and I both know that I am the queen of pranks and there is no way you will be able to pull one over on me,"I chuckled, climbing out from underneath my bed.

"That's what you think,"he said giving me a threatening scowl.

"Whatever. Don't be a grumpy pants. Let's go down and eat breakfast so we can get to school on time,"I urged, tugging on his forearm.

"Fine,"he succumbed, following me down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Sat on either side of the kitchen table, there was a plate with toast and bacon with a glass of milk. In the middle there was butter and a big bowl of fresh fruit.

My stomach grumbled as I unashamedly began to drool while walking to my seat and sitting down. I scarfed down my food and chugged my drink in under five minutes. I gave  a sheepish smile in Sean's direction and he just smirked at me. I then proceeded to make my way upstairs. Once in my room, I pulled out my outfit I had packed for today.

I sat it on the bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I had braided my hair smoothly to the side, I went back into get changed. I slipped on the slightly destroyed boyfriend jean capris and a blue and pink flannel shirt. I made my way downstairs and found Sean already dressed and ready to go. He was looking like a model as usual in his bootcut jeans, Nike tennis shoes, and a fitted white t-shirt.

We made our way to his much nicer truck, a midnight blue Ford F150 turbo. Chatting easily, our high school came into view quite fast. Sean parked in his usual spot and we both hopped out. He gave me a hug before walking over to a group of guys. I went ahead and walked towards my best girl friend, Jessica. She was great for girl things, but Sean will always be my best overall friend. It's hard to beat someone that I've know forever for the spot as my best friend.

"Hey,"I greeted Jessica with a hug.

"Hi,"she chirped in return.

"You are never going to believe what I saw on tv..."I started.

"Oh my, what is it?"she commented.

"I saw Luke,"I said vaguely.

"What? He's on tv finally?"she asked.

"Yeah, well. Apparently he's a rising star and he's going on tour this summer. He has an album coming out in June. But before all of this happens, he's coming back to finish high school...here,"I shared, sighing.