*Chapter 23*

"This is so awesome!"I shrieked as we came to a smooth stop.

Yes, I am driving my aunt's gorgeous car finally! After dinner, she turned to me with an excited smile on her face and proposed that we go for that drive now.

I would be lying if I told you that it was anything short of fantastic. I was really enjoying myself and, after parking back into my driveway, I couldn't thank my aunt enough.

"Thank you so much for bringing the car all the way here. I really enjoyed getting the chance to drive it,"I said sincerely, embracing Kayla once more.

"Honey, seriously. It was nothing. It was nice to drive it a long distance anyway,"she replied, a smile lighting up her gorgeous face.

I just gave her one last appreciative smile before we both headed back inside. Immediately I was bombarded with my cousins.

"Some dick just showed up,"Jackson sneered.

I turned in confusion to Julie,"This really hot guy showed up!"

Uh-oh. Did Luke really choose now to show up for a surprise visit? There is no telling what these two devil twins have put him through.

Julie rushed ahead of me and into the living room. Unlike her, Jackson just turned and walked sulkily into the kitchen, grumbling under his breath the whole time.

I just shook my head and follwed Julie's trail into the living room. A scowl formed on my face when I saw her practically sitting on Luke's lap, talking to him in a sickly flirting voice.

"Oh my gosh! You're going on a tour this summer! That is so cool. I'm sure chicks really dig that,"she purred, running her hand up and down his arm.

My scowl faded a little bit when I saw him remove her hand and attempt to scoot over away from her. I chose this moment to enter the room and clear my throat loudly. Luke, along with everyone else in the room, turned their attention to me. A look of relief passed over Luke's face as he sprung up and walked over to me.

I smiled and looked satisfactorily at Julie as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Hey Luke,"I looked up at him.

He looked down at me with his beautiful smile,"Hey."

He gave me a chaste kiss on the lips and practically dragged me up the stairs to my room. I giggled as he picked me up and placed me on my bed before hurrying over and locking the door.

He gave me a wicked smile and walked over to me. This time, the kiss wasn't short, but long and heated. I let out an involuntary moan as his tongue began to explore my mouth. God, I loved him.

He pulled away for a breath and I whispered,"Missed me?"

He chuckled and pulled back a litlle further to look me in the eyes,"Of course."

I meant my question to be sarcastic, but he had replied with a sincere answer. Before I could remind him that he saw me this morning and that we were going to see each other in twelve hours at school, he closed the gap between us and once again captured my lips in a kiss.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next moring my alarm clock woke me up nice and early for school. I groaned as my bare feet padded across the cool hardwood flooring as I made my way to the bathroom. 

After taking a hot shower and scrunching my hair, I put on my chosen attire for the day: dark wash skinnies, a black tee, and my grey VANS.

I smiled at my reflection and put on a light amount of makeup. I listened as my fett thumped along the stairs before reaching the kitchen where everyone was seated.