chapter 5°

"So come on, let it go. Just let it be..."

They got to the base safely, the other members helping get the money and the body to other rooms

They got to the base safely, the other members helping get the money and the body to other rooms. Informing taeyong about their mission. Haechan brought jeong-ha to the medical room where taeil did a check up and her. "Hello im taeil, i will be doing a check up on you to make sure your ok, okay?" Jeongha nodded laying down in the bed in the medical room. As taeil was checking her jeong-ha blurted out "can i just get anxiety pills im fine i just need to take my pill, and put me to sleep...please" taeil stood there for a moment shocked by her burst but he didn't question her, she had gone through a lot. She had her reasons. He gave her her pill and put her to sleep just like she had asked him too.

Haechan was in the basement looking at the tight up body in the chair. The man himself was in his own thoughts he knew it was his last minutes and he couldnt do anything about it. He knew Lee Donghyuck had no mercy, especially people that work for his father.
"Who do you work for?" Was the first question haechan asked. The man didnt wait a moment to answer he thought the faster he answered the less suffering. "Your dad, Lee Do-han" "Why did he send you?" "To get the rest of the money and files" the man said "what's your wife's name?" At that question the man didnt utter a word he couldnt his body froze completely. "Im going to ask once again, what is your wife's name?" Haechan asked calmly he saw how he wasnt going to respond grabbing a sharp knive, walking up to him and grabbing his hand he didnt think twice before cutting right through his hand his left hand ring finger in his hand with the wedding band on it. The man had let out a scream heard through the walls of the mansion. "WHAT IS YOUR WIFE'S NAME?" donghyuck screamed his hand holding the knive up to his throath slowly but painfully making a line, a visible line of blood coming to his view. "Kang Mi-soo" the man gritted out through the pain. "Thanks for the anwers, wouldnt mind giving me your tounge right you dont need it anymore" haechan said with a smirk on his face he did infact cut the guy's tounge off once again he let out an agony scream but it didnt last long before he was stabbed right in the chest. His body shut down head relaxed backwards, him not breathing anymore.
"Cut the head, figure out the family's address and send it to them. Wrap it up nicely its a beautiful present after all. Dont forget get renjun to put the nct signature on it. And send the rest to Lee Do-han" haechan instructed to one of his teammates.

The next morning donghyuck went down to the medical room to check up on jeongha. Entering the room he saw her there, her eyes open staring at the wall in front of her. She wouldnt move even the sound of him approching her. She just wouldnt move she was thinking too much. She always thinks too much and she hates herself for that.
"Jeong-ha how are you feeling?" He didnt get a response from her. Walking up to her he sat down in the chair placed besides the bed. "Hey is everything alright I know what happened yesterday is confu-" he wasnt able to finish his sentence due to jeongha "Can you just stop! Stop asking if im ok! Stop caring about me Im not okay! I will never be okay i have NEVER BEEN ALRIGHT MY LIFE IS SO MESSED UP THE LEAST I NEED RIGHT NOW IF FOR ME TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BY A MAFIA MEMBER NOT TO MENTION BY A MAFIA MEMBER OF THE BIGGEST MAFIA IN ASIA. I CANT DO IT OKAY? WE cant do it WE dont work out please just stop caring about me we have to let it go. What happened years ago was just you seeing me cry and giving me your hoodie nothing else. That happened its in the past. Nothing else. Im a college student your a mafia member, just-... Just please- stop- stop it." Haechan just starred at her until he decided to speak up. "I know we dont work out im just trying to help. We arent the same as we were four years ago okay. Im not trying to make this work i just wanted to help." He spoke up but it wasnt really what he wanted to say. He walked away leaving the room going to the training room. Letting out all his anger was all he could do he punched and punched until he dropped to the floor. Heavy breaths filled the room. He cant get attached, the same thing that happened years ago cant happen again he cant loose her too. His father is still alive and until then he has to wait until he is 6 feet underground.

People think and think but it just all comes to life moments where we cant do anything about them even if we try its just playing a game with the impossible.

:)

:)