chapter 14°

"All night long"

They had gone up the stairs haechan entering the shower she waited patiently in his room for about 10 minutes

The door clicking open made her turn. "Dude put a shirt on" "I forgot it damn." He said chuckling. "here" haechan said passing her the box of cigarettes. Grabbing a shirt he sat down next to her by the window. Jeongha took out a cigarette out of the small box "lighter?" Haechan had reached into his pocket leaning forward he lit up her cigarette. Their faces a little too close. He admired her features something he wasn't able to do often. "Stop staring" she said.

She took a breath of the cigar a couple of seconds later smoke coming out of her mouth. "Want some" she asked him her hand with the cigar offering him a smoke. Taking it he let out a puff. After a couple of more passes the cigarette finished placing it in an ash tray.

"Why couldn't you sleep" he questioned her. "Trauma" she answered shortly. "You?"
"Nightmare" he did the same as her none of them giving details falling into the comfort of both of them surrounding each other under the moon.

"I like you" his voice quiet only meant for her to hear. She didn't say anything. "I tried not to, it would only bring us harm but... I can't control it anymore"

Jeongha wasn't shocked,feeling the same way. Everything they did together it made her like him more, her heart skipping beats often. The accidents in the bathroom. Their late night in the city. The sleepless nights thoughts full of each other.

"I like you too but the feeling of being hurt again still haunts me." She spoke

"I can treat you better"

"We can't be together if we are both messed up"

"I know but I can't resist myself to wait"

They had closed their proximity, bodies next to each other.

"Me either"

They both leaned in their noses touching each other, she initiated it. The kiss they longed for. The taste of strawberries and cigarettes through their mouths. Her hands traveling through his wet hair, running to the back of his neck. He lifted her up putting her in his lap. His hands around her waist one of them going up to her jaw. His mouth asking for access. Both of them wanting dominance. He bit her lip making her let out a low groan her mouth opening, taking advantage his tounge slipped in. Jeongha didn't like the idea of being dominated, repeating his actions she bit his bottom lip. Haechan allowing her gave her access surprised by her dominance he smirked into the kiss.