chapter 26°

"yo quiero comerte
toda, el te lo hace a
medias, yo te como toda"

Haechan and Jeongha had gotten back from the river after taking a shower they had fallen asleep in his room

Haechan and Jeongha had gotten back from the river after taking a shower they had fallen asleep in his room. A loud alarm awakening the both of them. Aware of the code black sound, haechan stood up from the bed immediately grabbing his gun and an emergency earpiece he put it on his ear connecting it he started hearing the voices of the other members.

"whats going on?" Jeongha cluelessly asked fully waking up. "love, their attacking our base taeyong is giving out instructions-" "is it your dad?" her voice interrupted. "yes, put this on." giving her an earpiece she stood up fromt he bed grabbing it she grabbed her gun loading it with ammo.

"Jeongha can you hear me?" taeyong's voice was heard. Heavy breaths being heard- "yeah" "I need you and haechan to get out of the room, you, kun and jisung are going to go to the new base connected to this one you have to be quick" he instructed as gunshots were heard from his end. "jisung is waiting outside your door, haechan I need you down here now" their leader said.

"be careful, ill see you in a few hours" haechan said, pulling her in for a hug he softly kissed her forehead. "I love you" she smiled. "I love you too". Jeongha and haechan walked out of the room joining jisung, her and haechan separated ways.

"how are we gonna get to the basement?" she asked jisung who was looking at their surroundings as he guided her deeper into the hallway. Entering his room they went into his closet, with his thumb pressed on a long shelf the walls opened an elevator coming into view. "how did I not know about this" her face in shock seeing walls magically opening. "we don't have time for questions kun-hyung is waiting for us" taking her hand they both entered the elevator in less than thirty seconds they had arrived at the basement.

"grab those bags" jisung pointed to some black bags in the floor which contained firearms and emergency medical supplies. "we're taking them with us" hurriedly grabbing the bags they went down the sniper room where kun was at. "are you guys ready?" he asked. "yes" the both of them responded. "you're riding these bikes its a mile away we have to get there as soon as possible" the three of them got on the bikes one after the other, they left the main base through the tunnel.

-

"where's your brother son?" Dohan, haechan's father stood in front of him- men besides him guns pointed towards the several members that had been said to go downstairs.

Johnny, jaehyun, jeno, taeyong, winwin, yuta, jungwoo, xiaojun, hendery and lucas stood besides haechan his guns held up to the men simulating their actions.

just as the man finished his question a running mark stood in front of haechan in a protective manner covering the younger with his body. A chuckle leaving the older, Dohan. "you haven't changed a bit" he said towards mark. "neither have you" a dark voice that he didn't like came out of him. It reminded him and his brother of the monsters in them that their father had created, they couldn't let it go- it was part of them. The assassin in them, the skilled members they had become over time was all because of him.