chapter 25°

'you're too pretty not to ruin'

The two naked bodies had awoken by a knock on the door 'we leave in two hours, be down in 30' taeyong said through the other side of the door

Groaning the girl woke up the dozed off male. "Babe, I need my clothes" she said shaking his shoulder. Jeongha covered herself in the white sheets the latter stood up giving her some of his clothes.

Trying to stand up, she felt pain in her lower body sitting back down in the bed. Turning around haechan was already staring at her.
"Did I go to rough" he said walking up to her.
"Yes, I can't even count how many times it was" her pained face said. "Sorry love" helping her stand up he lead her to the restroom. "Can you help me" nodding he helped her put on her clothes.

"Here take this" giving her a pain killer. She took it, proceeding to stretch her body.
She was able to stand up, the stretching helped the soreness go away.

"What time is it?" Jeongha asked haechan who was besides her in the sink counter.

"8:15"

As she washed her face and teeth. Haechan was staring at her lovingly. "Wash your face" she said- her wet fingers splashing water in his face. "We should clean the mess" jeongha sat herself where he previously sat. Him washing his face.

"We just have to pick up the clothes" donghyuck said, a towel in his hands dabbing it through his face. Stretching his arm he wiped away a water droplet from her forehead.

"I love you" he whispered. His body in front of hers his face inches away from hers. His hands traveling to her waist. The girl's legs automatically wrapping around his torso. He left a kiss in her cheek. "I love you too" a small smile on her face she pulled him in for a kiss. Their lips moving slowly, a soft kiss, the two of them in their own little world.

Separating their lips with smiles in their face. "We have ten minutes" jeongha pointed out. "Help me down" he carried her down the counter, putting her down they quickly cleaned up the room. Grabbing their belongings, they went to the living room.

Doyoung stood by the staircase a small box in his hands. The two of them stopping in their tracks. "Here, it's the pill" he smiled smiled softly at jeongha. "Thanks"
His face turned towards the male, his expression changing into a serious one.

"You, i already told you to use a condom, you never listen" doyoung scolded him pulling at his ear. "Ahh hyung- ow it hurts" haechan tapped his hand trying to make him let go.

"Yahhh LEE DONGHYUCK" a furious mark appeared out of nowhere. Making doyoung let go of the younger. Jeongha stood by the stair case, seeing the commotion.
"Taeyong hyung, pleaseee" mark begged their leader who sat himself in the couch.
"I need sleep, and this kid keeps on making noise" he kept begging. Haechan resisting a laugh. "Mark get a girlfriend, you need it" the younger ran into the kitchen after his brother turned around a glare in his face, he chased after him.