chapter 10°

"you're the coffee that I need in the morning"
                 _______________________________________________

Chapter 10°

Haechan had finished taking a shower, drying himself up. His mind not being able to let go the thought of what he saw earlier. It was a small drop of blood in the corner of the shower thinking it could've been the girl who was sleeping peacefully across from his room. He didnt want to think the worse but it still came to his mind. Looking in the mirror he shook the thought off, putting his clothes on going to bed.

...

Jeongha had awaken early in the morning before sunrise not being able to sleep anymore she went downstairs into the kitchen getting some water she sat herself in the stool by the kitchen bar. The house quiet, no one awake.

When she was standing to leave, donghyuck had entered the kitchen locking eyes with her they didnt say anything. He went up to the cooler repeating her actions and getting himself some water.

Just as she was about to exit his words stopped her. "Are you okay" haechan questioned. "Yeah why wouldnt I be" said jeongha trying to hide her struggles but he seemed to notice how her body tensed up at the question. "If you feel lonely or need to talk you can go to my room." Haechan suggested giving her a small smile that almost went unnoticed by her. "Thanks" was all she had to say before heading up to her room again.

Donghyuck soon went upstairs after finishing his cup of water. He hesitated for a second but ended up knocking his knuckles making contact with the girl's door. A faint 'come in' was heard through the other side of the walls. He opened it to see her laying on her bed staring at the stars through the window. " Put on some clothes we're going out" Haechan said while standing close to the entrance of her room. "Don't you remember what happened the last time I went out"  said jeongha in a muffled voice but he was able to hear her. "Nothing is going to happen to you, you aren't leaving my sight this time. She didn't say anything standing up her upper half exposed for him to see the only thing covering her was the laced bra she wore and the black shorts. "Turn around perv" she told him. "Have you forgotten that I've seen you naked multiple times" Haechan said emphasizing the word 'multiple' recalling the times he walked in on her naked in the bathroom or their first encounter after four years. A small smirk on his face seeing her roll her eyes. "I'm going to change my shorts dumbass, unless you wanna see hope your little friend down there doesn't have any problems I don't mind you seeing me but I bet little peter does" she said her eyesight pointing downwards to his crotch area. Donghyuck turned around before she saw his ears turn red. A smile of victory on her face.

...

"Where are we going ? its like 5 in the morning" jeongha questioned him as they sat in his car adorned by black and gold. "Fine then don't answer my question" she said seeing how he didn't open his mouth to say a word. The car ride silent just like every other of their car rides the only noise coming from the soft tunes of the R&B music playing at a low sound in the background. The comfortable silence was cut off after 20 minutes of driving through the city ending up in front of what looked like an abandoned tall building. "We're here" he said breaking the silence. "An abandoned building? are you going to kill me" jeongha said giving him a suspicious eye. He scoffed "As if I would waste my time killing someone like you, I would've done it a long time ago if I wanted to."

 He started walking towards the building, the clueless girl following short after. They went up quite a lot of stairs several complains of her "are we almost there I'm tired" in the way. They had arrived at the rooftop her eyes on her knees leaning forward tired because her stamina wasn't the best. When she finally looked up she was mesmerized by the view. Being able to see most of the city below her the bright colorful LED lights showing through the various buildings or the street lamps aligning through the alleyways. The calm city, one or two cars seen driving by. The moon and stars definitely took the spotlight in this certain spot, it wasn't the same seeing them through her window. She could feel the fresh air through her skin, the city below her, the moon and bright rock constellations above her. It was her paradise, just like his they lived for this type of paradise not the beach waves with the sun. They lived for the calm city in the early obscure mornings. "wow" was all she could let out admiring the view she couldn't get tired of even if she had just found out of it, it was her new favorite place. He looked at her with a small smile on his face. "How did you find out about this place?" Jeongha asked him turning her head to the side seeing him already looking at her. "I was on a mission and I was required to come to this building, after I was done with the distractions I paid attention to my surroundings other than the dead bodies around me and since then I have been coming here" He answered letting out a sigh recalling one of his first missions. "Thanks for bringing me here I needed a distraction" she thanked him a sincere smile on her face. They stayed still in the edge of the building not wanting to leave the captivating view. He could hear her teeth making contact signaling that she was shivering in the cold wind. "Aish you should've put on a sweater" he nagged her while taking off his hoodie and throwing it making contact with the side of her face- catching it she gave him a stank eye "to be fair you didn't tell me where we we're going" she snapped back before whispering a small 'thank you' .
___________________________________      

A/n: i got a new phone and i dont have the header for the beginning and ending of the chapters :(