chapter 22°

"in the heat of the moment
When you're all alone
and out of breath"

The light footsteps of someone walking around the room woke up the sleepy boy who no longer had the girl around his arms

"Jeongha?" Opening his eyes only to close them again due to the light that had been turned on. Groaning he opened his eyes adjusting to the brightness.

"What happened?" He asked

"Oh nothing I didn't want to wake you up, I'm gonna change we slept all morning we should go train now the rest should be down soon" retrieving to her room, jeongha changed into some knee length basketball shorts and shirt.

The latter soon got up and changed. Proceeding to go to the bathroom the girl by the counter.

A/n: (this next thing is cringe for me to write for some reason but it's needed
I don't like the cute shit)✨

Coming up from behind, haechan, who still seemed to be on his sleepy state hugged her from the back burring his head into her neck.

Chuckling the girl grabbed his hands that laid on her stomach.

"Are you still tired?"

The male hummed into her neck.

"We slept all morning it's 6" turning around jeongha saw the pout on his face. His hands still on her waist. He picked her up sitting her down next to the sink.

Wrapping her legs around him, he leaned in leaving a kiss close to her lips. Jeongha not satisfied pulled him in for another one.

Stopping the kiss in the need of air. The both of them still held each other in a hug.
"We should go down, taeyong was already at us in the morning" said jeongha.

Pulling away from the hug she hopped off the counter. Taking haechan's hand lacing their fingers together. Leaving to the basement.

"You're staying behind two extra hours. Both of you."

They had just entered the training room all the other members doing their own thing. Taeyong spotted them at the entrance. Those words being the first ones to come out. 

"Let's go, grab your gun." Haechan instructed her.

Grabbing their guns and a box of ammo they both got positioned in the middle. Jeongha started doing her own rounds without support haechan playing around with his gun next to her shooting once in a while. Looking at her posture, giving her tips on how to be quick on changing ammo.