chapter 27°

"my baby don't like it"

Jeongha sat herself in a chair next to the bed he was in, she grabbed his hand her thumb rubbing the top slightly

Jeongha sat herself in a chair next to the bed he was in, she grabbed his hand her thumb rubbing the top slightly. "how did it happen?" she calmly asked. Her eyes locked with his, Haechan tried holding a small smile, the pain had kicked in mixed with tiredness from the sudden attack. It was early in the morning and they all seemed to be alerted. "I saw him getting away with one of his men" taking a short breath he spoke up again- "I was contemplating whether or not to kill him off there but I didn't- I killed the guy beside him and I guess he missed his shot hitting me on the leg" haechan explained. "he could've shot you in a fragile place, you could've bled out." jeongha uttered. "i cant lose you too" she muttered under her breath.

"what was that?"

"what?"

"you said 'i cant lose you too' who did you lose?" haechan asked.

"it doesnt matter" she brushed it off smiling, jeongha tried standing up. The boy preventing her from leaving- he locked their fingers. "tell me" he softly said tightning his hand around hers. She let out a sigh, jeongha sat herself next to him in the bed. "when i was 6 i had a little brother, I don't remember much about him because of everything that happened afterwards...my dad died and my mom started forgetting things,she lived in her imagination. My brother is only my dad's, my parents seperated for a while and he had my brother. Then they got back together and it was the best 2 years of my life before he died i was six and he was four but my mom seperated us- she disowned him." a tear rolled down her cheek, Haechan moved his hand up wiping it away. Cupping her cheeks he smiled at her "i just want to find him, i feel like i owe so much to him for not being able to stop my mother from leaving him to suffer. I cant even seem to remember his name-" haechan stopped her from her rambling.

"love...its alright we can find him, renjun can find him. We can talk to him tonight" she denied "no you guys are too busy with the moving and your father no... I- I'll wait" "you come first, we'll talk to him" he reassured. "thank you" jeongha buried her head in his chest, soon falling asleep in his arms.

-

"babe, wake up"

it was the afternoon of that same day, jeongha had woken up. Laying next to the injured male comforting him in his sleep. "Food is here" chenle screamed entering the room the other 5 members following behind him. "aghh" haechan whined wrapping his hand around jeongha who was now seated, his head laying in her chest. "its kimchi-jjigae" jisung said. Haechan immediately sat himself up. "are you guys done bringing stuff in?" he asked. "we packed all your clothes in boxes, got some firearms and other stuff but a lot staid over there because its still staying as a base" mark said. "did you guys go into my room?" jeongha questioned. "I grabbed everything from the closet but I didn't check anything other than that- oh and your computer from your desk" said jisung. "thanks" jeongha muttered, relieved they didn't check anywhere else. Haechan had his head down looking at the food a slight smirk curving his lips. "Can I go tomorrow for the rest of our stuff?" she inquired. "mhmm we have to go back for the bigger equipment, taeyong doesn't want us out of the house late so we aren't going out anymore for today." one of them explained.

the members continued their conversation while eating, soon they finished up and cleaned up. "we should go now, taeyong needs our help" mark said. Standing up the others walked out of the room. Haechan spoke up "renjun" the silver head turned around a hand waving him over. The others left without asking, renjun staying in the room with the couple.

"whats up" renjun said as he walked back, his eyes looking back and forth between the two.

"I need a favor" haechan started.

"well spill dude"

"jeongha lost her brother when she was six, he was four. I need you to find him, I wouldn't be asking you this but I know you can find him by tomorrow."

"uh... yeah I can but I need to know some stuff about him" renjun said hesitantly looking at jeongha who was silently listening.

"love" donghyuck called, the girl getting out of her thoughts. "oh yes, what do you need to know" she said as a bittersweet smile shaper her lips.

"start by his name, do you remember his name?"

"not quite I just remember calling him 'ji'-"

"okay, your parents anything?" renjun further questioned.

"he's only my dad's. 'Park Jaewon' was his name"

"what was your father's job?"

Her brows furrowed thinking about the question "I remember that we used to be well off on money, had a big house so maybe business I'm not sure" she said. Renjun stood up "I can find your dad and match dna and records from birth certificates under his name, i'll be back in the morning"

"thank you" jeongha said with a genuine smile.

Returning her smile he walked out.

"I love you, thank you thank you thank you" she uttered to haechan cupping his cheeks placing small pecks over his face lastly her lips locking with his; catching his breath as if time stopped. jeongha's soft lips moved against his holding a rhythm. Their heads moving within, not letting go of eachother. She deepened the kiss, his body going backwards laying on the bed, her slightly on top of him. Their hands meeting eachother; their fingers locking. "love" he said as the girl stopped, her lips hovering over his. "as much as I want whatever you were planning on doing, I just got shot" he stated. "I wasn't planning on doing anything" jeongha said as a grin plastered on her face pulling her body away from his. The male scoffed throwing his head backwards. "I'm going for my laptop and some clothes. I'll be back" haechan nodded letting her walk out of the medical room.

Letting out a breath he held a smile one he was unaware of. It was the thoughts of her that filled him up with serotonin, she made him smile once again. Little by little she helped him build a better version of himself, not little donghyuck who complied to his father's wishes even if he wasn't happy. In the contrary, jeongha helped him become a person with emotions, ones he could express and not hide. Made him believe in love once again. She strengthen him to get revenge. She was the piece that he had been needing his whole life and so was he to her. Like pieces that got mixed up from different puzzles, one in a million, they somehow managed to fit in the opposite puzzle.

(Y'all gotta know who the brother is I've been hinting at it since the beginning

(Y'all gotta know who the brother is I've been hinting at it since the beginning.)

Not that long of a chapter but my birthday is next week so that's fun ig /:)

Should I upload the first chapter for my next story?

Also I know this isn't that long of a book but as time goes by I'm gonna try and make them longer I'm just starting so my writing hopefully gets better as time passes by :)