chapter 21°

"someone's someone"

"Babe, wake up we have school today"

The boys voice by her ear made her move in her sleep. Turning around facing the male.

"Jeongha" haechan said as he pecked her cheek. Removing strands of hair from her face pulling them to the back of her ear.

Jeongha opened her eyes to see haechan smiling down to her.

"It's 8 we have to leave in half an hour."

By his statement the girl got out of bed immediately not wasting time into going to the restroom. Washing her face and teeth. Going back out she grabbed some clothes and underwear.

"Get out I need to change"

"Nothing I haven't seen love" said the boy that laid on her bed.

"Oh fuck off it's gonna get late."

The girl pushed him out of her room locking the door she changed into her new clothes.

"Do you have early classes?" Chenle asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes, you?" The girl was eating a cereal by the counter waiting for the older.

"Me and jisung will go later, the other three have early classes"

"Mark?"

"He has a meeting with the others"

"Oh I'll see you later then, we gotta go"

Haechan stood by the entrance waiting for the girl who washed her dish.

"Let's go"

The both of them left not waiting for the other three.

...

"Can I ask you something?" Jeongha's voice was heard over the music from the car.

"Yes?"

"This important mission... What does it have to do with your father?"

Turning off the music he glanced at her catching her brown orbs with curiosity.

"I thought we weren't about telling each other our secrets"

Haechan and jeongha seemed to never tell each other anything. When asked about something serious they always seemed to keep it short not voicing out their worries. For them it was mostly the crave for each others touch more than their words. They connected through what they saw with their eyes or the lust for each other when they made eye contact.