chapter 18°

"when I take a look at my life and
all of my crimes, you're the only
thing I think I got right"

"when I take a look at my life and all of my crimes, you're the onlything I think I got right"

"Food is ready call the others" jaemin told jisung. The youngest went up the stairs the first room being chenle's he saw that he was awake already.

"Food's ready help me wake up the rest"

They proceeded to jeongha's knocking there was no response. Jisung opened the door to see if she was there which she was but curled up into someone's chest.

From his point of view they both seemed naked, his eyes falling on person next to her.

"Did they fu-" he whispered
"Who fucked" chenle who was now besides him with jeno and renjun asked. Jisung face was scrunched up in disgust.

Peeking into the room his mouth let out an 'oh'. Jisung closed the door, both of them turning to the members who were wondering what they saw.

"What- did they" renjun said a laugh being heard. Jeno wasn't faced much about it. He was the unlucky one to have heard those type of noises quite the few times in the late midnights.

"Food's ready, lock the door next time" renjun yelled banging his hand into the door enough to wake the two on the other side of the room.

Haechan woke up, letting out a groan he tried lifting himself up pausing when he felt a head on top of his chest. He saw how peaceful she looked. Her cheek squished against his chest. Hand positioned on his torso. Breaths coming out of her mouth, it slightly open.

"Good morning" he said planting a kiss to her forehead, proceeding to leave pecks all over her face.

She woke up a smile on her face.
"Good morning" she responded, receiving a kiss to her lips.

"Food's ready we should go down" haechan suggested.

"Mhmm" she lifted herself up stretching her arms. He also stood up. Grabbing the closest piece of clothing she put on the black hoodie in whick his scent still lingered.

"I'll be back" haechan grabbed his scattered clothes going to his room through the bathroom. Changing into some sweats and shirt.

She went into the bathroom. She washed her face with a smile that never left her lips. She finished drying her face with a towel. Grabbing a liquid she washed her mouth.

"Let's go down" his voice said.

The both of them entered the kitchen just like everyday, just to see 22 pair of eyes looking at them.