chapter 19°

"Oh when your lips
undress me hooked on
your tounge"

"Oh when your lipsundress me hooked onyour tounge"

⚠️18+

Pinning her to the wall, their lips intertwined, he made sure to lock the door behind them. The heat between them, the urge to feel each others bodies pressed against one another.

They both took off their shoes, shirts thrown to the side. As they walked to his bed they were already half naked her laced bra and shorts where the only thing covering her, his boxers covering his crotch area. She fell on the bed his body falling over her. Letting herself get dominated by him.

His lips traveling all over her to her jaw, neck, chest, and stomach. The red and purple marks littered everywhere. Soft moans leaving her mouth once in a while.

He took his time. Going back up he licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she immediately opened up. Their bodies wrapped together. Her thighs by his torso, his hands roming freely through her body.

He disconnected their lips. Going down to her shorts he looked back to her, she nodded. He took them off, seeing marks in her upper thighs, his brain going back to the time he found blood in the bathroom. He didn't let it ruin the moment. I'll asked her later.

His lips caressing on top of her skin, hands falling to the scars, his lips leaving small kisses through them. She felt safe and thankful that he didn't ask about it.

Jeongha's back arching at the feeling of his crotch making contact with her.

He took off the pieces that covered her body. Exposed for him to view.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered to her ear. She smiled at his words.

He took his finger entering her she let out a moan. Slowly pulling in and out adding another digit. She felt heaven. Addicted to his touch and the need for more.

He fastened his speed her breath hitched at the feeling. Licking her clit.

"Fu- donghyuck"

He pulled back up, his hand grabbing at her breast. Sucking it, she didn't hold back in letting out loud noises, filling his ears.

Just as he started kissing her, she switched their positions sitting on top off him. A grin fell on her lips. His hands gripping her hips she helped him take off his boxers.

The need of feeling him inside of her rised. Positioning his dick in her entrance. It went in slowly. Getting comfortable to his size. They let out moans. "Fuck your tight" he said as his head fell back.

She started moving up and down, her speed fastening . The sounds of skin touching. The loud sound coming out of their mouths, by now the person in the next room must've knows what they were doing in there.