chapter 29°

"treat me soft and tender"

*a week later*

"jisung, should we try out the new dance studio" jeongha had entered his room, the latter laid on his bed. "sure, we haven't danced in a while." he stood up walking out of his room. The both of them went to the underground floor where the studio was. "have you seen it yet?" she asked. "no, you?" shaking her head they both opened the door to look at the big room made out of black walls and green changeable lights attached to the ceiling. A big tv and speaker by a corner. A wall held a long mirror covering it all up.

"should we do a regular" jisung plugged his phone to the speaker. "yes" she said. Clicking on the song 'better' by Khalid started playing, the siblings entranced by the music. Their bodies moved to every beat just like before. Their muscles seemed to memorize every part of the dance they had made years ago. A calm feeling mixed with adrenaline they both felt. It was calming inside the studio brains only full of music also giving them a pump of adrenaline through what they loved the most, dance.

The song came to an end.

"its been long since we danced" he uttered as he dropped to the ground exhaustedly. "what a workout" jeongha breathed, taking a sip of her water. "lets do another one" he said.

After about two hours of laughter and music they tiredly left the room. "I'm going to wash up, I'll see you at dinner" jeongha left to her room. Not bothering to look for haechan she got in the shower. After a while she realized she hadn't seen the male by her room, something odd. He practically lived there. he's probably in his room or training, she thought to herself.

Getting out of the shower she changed into some sweatpants and loose shirt. "babe?" she voiced entering his room. Not seeing the male. Calling his phone he didn't pick up. "he never hears his phone when he's training" rolling her eyes slightly she left to the basement. Opening the training room to see mark by the boxing ring. "hey is haechan here?" she asked making the male turn towards her. "no I haven't seen him, I thought he was with you. You guys are inseparable." he joked, a chuckle leaving his mouth. "oh maybe he's in the kitchen"

Leaving the room she went back to the main floor looking for him in the kitchen. The male no where to be seen. Checking the medical room and the members rooms she couldn't find him. "mark he's not here" she panted. She ran down to the basement to alert his brother. "he's probably with one of the mem-" she cut him off "I checked he's GONE, he follows the rules, taeyong clearly said that we don't have permission to leave the house. He would have told me if he was going somewhere" she panicked rambling to mark. "lets go check the cctv room" leading her out they knocked renjun's room. "we have a problem" mark said, dragging the male to the security room. "what's going on?" he asked. "haechan's gone" jeongha blurted out. "we don't know for sure can you check the cameras" mark tried calming down the shaking girl besides him. "how long has it been since you last saw him" renjun asked as he fast forwarded the footage from hours ago. "like three hours ago, I told him I was going to the dance room with jisung, he staid in my room. When I came back he wasn't there anymore so I thought he was in his room or training but I checked the whole house he's not here."

"there" mark pointed to one of the screens. Haechan was in the backyard taking a smoke. Several men came up from his behind taking him by surprise, he fought against them but at some point like shown in the footage he was drugged, a syringe stabbed to his neck. Mark clicked a button making an alarm go off. A robotic voice resonated through every room of the mansion. "code blue, code blue" it said. The three left the security room going to the meeting room. Taeyong running into the room, the others rapidly sitting down in their seats. "He took haechan" mark said, referring to his father. "its been around three hours" he informed to their leader. "ok, we need to think this through. Lee Do-han wouldn't take him to his base. And he probably destroyed his tracker by now.

Each member had some sort of jewelry they wore, it held a tracker in it, his being a diamond bracelet. "check the tracker" taeyong ordered renjun. Taking his laptop he opened his system, the numbered tracker had no signal. "no signal" he said. "damn it, he's going to call us anytime soon" mark said. "we cant do anything until we get a call" taeyong said as he rubbed his head in stress. "Do something! Do the files we have not help, he could be dead by now for all we know!" jeongha yelled at the older. "its not that simple jeongha, Do-han isn't one to leave a clue behind he likes playing games" taeyong said. "well we can play the game. Haechan had checked the files a couple nights after the first mission. I was with him. He showed me several locations in south korea but only one of them was in Seoul." jeongha recalled. Screening his laptop to the projector. Renjun opened the file. Locations and other information showed up. "Its a pharmaceutical narcotics warehouse." renjun said as he typed into his computer. A phone cut them off, the room falling into a silence. Taeyong picked it up, putting it on speaker. "well hello there" lee Dohan enthusiastically spoke. "pass me the girl, I'm sure she's cracking by now. An innocent girl like her wouldn't stand living without her boyfriend." the members eye'd her. She spoke up. "I'm not as innocent as you think I am if you don't let him go i'll make sure to kill you myself." "ah feisty, now I know why he likes you so much" he chuckled. "too bad it only lasted a few days, how about I cut you a deal hm?" "you bastard, jeongha don't-" haechan voice was cut off by an agonizing scream,they where torturing him. Jeongha momentarily shut her eyes. "I wont take your deals hide all you want I will find you" cutting the line off she slowly took a seat her head spinning. "they're in the warehouse" renjun said as he tracked the caller. "wheels up in 15" taeyong said. Everyone left the meeting room, changing into their uniforms. Jeongha put on for the first time a uniform, she was going on her first official mission with nct, but she wasn't doing it with him she had to save him. She attached her gun to her waist band, going into haechan's room she took his gun too. Grabbing her earpiece she got connected to the system. Taking her ammo she left the room.

"jeongha you need to stay with a member at all times" mark said. "im doing whatever I need to save him and if it means separating myself from one of you, I will." she sternly said. "he trained me, i can protect myself" getting into the van she sat down next to jisung. He grabbed her hand stopping her shakiness, it was what gave it away when she was nervous or angry.

They left, a 30 minute drive.

Short chapter :/ but I opened Wattpad to 1k views 😱🥰 thanks

The book is coming to an end so 3-4 more chapters and it's over. 😪 Is bestie dying?!?!!

(edit: nevermind yall next chapter and then one more so two chapters left)