chapter 7°

It was night that same day, the members had all been introduced to her

It was night that same day, the members had all been introduced to her. She still didnt trust anyone besides jisung.

Jeongha was in her room putting her belongings away, she was given a debit card to purchase things online if she wanted. She didnt want to seem like a needy person but at the same time she thought "they wont let me leave so might as well" and she went ahead and purchased furniture and decorations through her laptop.

I need to go to the restroom.
Jeongha opened the door of the restroom looking up she let out a screech turning around after seeing him shirtless with a towel on his torso covering his bottom half.. She thought there was no one in the restroom anymore since she hadnt heard anything for a couple of minutes. But she was proved wrong by the person in front of her.

He saw her reaction smirking "you can turn around" haechan said in a raspy voice.
Just as she turned around jeongha expected to see him fully dressed with a shirt on, in the contrary his toned abdomen was still exposed. "Yah put a shirt on or get out i need to use the bathroom!"

Haechan's smirk plastered on his face
"Flustered?" "No" she said looking somewhere else but him. Donghyuck chuckled before leaving to his room.

Jeongha was in her room, bored and thinking about everything that had happened. She wanted to dance but she couldnt really dance in her room. She didnt want to knock on his door to see if there was somewhere she could do it but she really couldn't sleep.

Jeongha knocked on haechan's door through the bathroom. "What?" "Can i come in"
There was silence after a few seconds she took that as a yes and opened the door to his room.

The room pitch black the moonlight being the only source of light. His room was all black, black and dark grey walls, furniture was black, sheets, desk, curtains. Black. She saw him by his window. He was holding a cigarette, with the window open looking at the stars.

"Why are you awake" he asked with his voice raspy caused by the cigarette. "I could ask the same" he didnt say anything but continued smoking. Jeongha walked up to him sitting next to haechan. "Can i have one" she asked pointing to the cigarette box. "No they're bad for your lungs" she chuckled "why are you smoking then" "because i dont care about my health" he responded shortly. Before he knew she had gotten the box and a lighter, lighting herself one letting out a breath. Haechan only stared at her, seeing how much she had changed. "Do you have somewhere i can practice." "Practice?" He asked confused "dance, i cant fall asleep so i dance." "I can take you to the basement the dance room is there. She made a sound with her mouth turning around to look at him. "Woah, really thought you were gonna take me to the living room saying 'there's your space' BUT you have a whole dance room, what can i say mafia life." "There's only two good things about being in a mafia and the dance studio is one of them, dont get too excited." He responded back "what's the second one?" Haechan didnt respond to her walking towards his door and out of the room.

She followed him to the basement and into the studio. She didnt notice haechan staying walking up to the speaker and putting music getting into position, her body feeling the music starting to move to the beat. She finished the song. Ready for another round, she had gotten into position noticing that jisung joined her. "Noona, again" she smiled at him starting the music, dancing the same song they had choreographed last time they got together.

Breathing close to eachother in the ending pose. All he could do in the back corner of the room was watch, rolling his eyes.

"I'll come again later, if you want to practice solo" jisung told her walking away. She nodded going back to dancing.

He saw her every move, she seems to be pretty experienced, he thought. Her body flowing to the music his eyes nowhere but her
He saw how she enjoys dancing, how it calmed her he could see right through her and it scared him.

The next song came up being one of his favorite he walked up to her. Smirking, the music started she didn't have time to process, instead they both danced to the music.

    (A/n: the first couple)

The moves they added even if they had never danced together, it all fit perfectly. The stares, the hand on her chin, her dancing in front of him, they let it flow fitting perfect as if the dancers were a broken rubix cube the one piece fitting in perfectly.

They finished staring at eachother. He wouldnt let her leave eye contact, but she did anyway the tension in the air growing bigger. "I didnt know you dance" she said "you dont know much about me, princesa." Flustered by his comment she decided to ignore it and not comment on it. "Well im done im heading up, you coming?" Jeongha asked. "No, I'll stay a little longer" she nodded leaving the room.

Just like she did his body consumed the music until sunsire.

(A/n: Hehe 😏 its getting started...a few more chapters)