chapter 24°

"Mamacita I can see the
devil in your eyes"

"Mamacita I can see the devil in your eyes"

8 am.

The morning of their first mission that lead to the death of Lee Do-han.

Members where all instructed to be awake and ready by 8 in the morning.

All gathered up in the living room waiting for their leader.

"Jeongha your dress" ten handed her a black zip up bag where her dress was in.

"Thanks" she said taking it into her hands.

"Everyone... Is everything in the van already?" Their leader asked

"Medical kits, computer devices, earpieces, uniforms, firearms, bombs and other needed supplies are in the van johnny is driving with the 127 members" kun listed.

"Okay WayV go in one, dream, shotaro, sungchan, and jeongha go in another and we'll take the supply one" taeyong said.

The members grabbed their personal belongings all seperating into different groups.

"Head to the base don't go anywhere else"

As instructed the members hopped on the vans. Leaving to district 8.

.

The dream members and the three others have been driving for about half an hour.
Loud noices coming from the other side of the van where chenle was playing games with jisung and sungchan.

Jeongha sat herself in between haechan and mark, haechan's hand possessively laid on her inner thigh. Her hand on top of his caressing it.

"How long until we get there?"
She asked her head turning to him.

"About 45 minutes" haechan responded after checking his watch.

Jeongha laid her head in his shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Yeah we slept late"

"Sorry about that" she felt him chuckle the vibration hitting her head.

"You should be sorry I couldn't sleep either"
Mark's grumpy voice interrupted their conversation.

"Mark I literally told you to sleep somewhere else" haechan said.