chapter 16°

"oh mami, it's a new rari"

"Put on your uniforms, we'll meet each other in the meeting room in an hour and go through the plan

"Put on your uniforms, we'll meet each other in the meeting room in an hour and go through the plan. We take off at 7." Instructed mark.

The members walked out of the training room putting everything back where it belonged. They took their respective earpieces, guns, and medical equipment.

Haechan went up to his room and took a quick shower. He then put on his uniform which for him was a suit.

They were making a business deal but it seemed as tho the other dealers weren't so fond of them. Having to be careful.

He out on a thin bulletproof vest on on top of a sleeveless white shirt. Then he added his simple white button up making the vest disappear. Proceeding to put on the black suit. He left two of the buttons from the shirt open. His neck more visible the chain he wore giving him the perfect look.

"Are you leaving already?"

He looked up, jeongha near the connected door.

"Yeah I'm coming back late" haechan responded

Jeongha walked up to him facing her, she lifted her hands up.

She fixed the shirts collar, tugging it inside the suit. Running her hands through his chest as if dusting it off.

He just stared at her.

"Well, good luck I guess" she wasn't sure of what to say. She never thought she would ever have to witness the mafia preparing for a mission.

He chuckled, "what about a good luck kiss? I think that'll work better"

The girl wasn't faced by it knowing how straight forward he was.

"Mmm, maybe a 'successful mission' kiss when you get back" she winked at him teasingly.

"Don't start something you can't finish" his breath itching closer to her neck hitting her ear.

He pulled away.

Going to the nightstand beside his bed,
He grabbed a gun the color gold. Loading it up with ammo.

He then tucked it in the side of his waist band. Also putting his dager inside the pocket of his suit.

"Be careful with the gun"

"Babe, I'm experienced"

Donghyuck went up to her one last time.

"I have to go now, I'll pass by your room when I get back" he leaned down to give her a kiss.

A passionate one, she didn't want to let go with the fear of something happening to him.

"Let's go down you can say bye to the others"