chapter 15°

"baby I can treat you better
than he can"

      "baby I can treat you betterthan he can"

They had awaken the next morning.

Jeongha went to the bathroom, seeing her appearance in front of the big mirror that occupied the wall. Her eye bags no where to be seen, just two marked lines running down from the corner of her eyes.

That was quite the beauty sleep

She thought, surprised, always having her eyes puffy in the morning. She wasn't used to it.

Remembering the events that happened last night, her hand traveling to her neck. Fingers hovering over the red spots that layer all over her. Cheeks flushing a faint tint of red a small smile in her face embarrassed.

"Why are you blushing, you weren't like that yesterday night" his voice made her snap into his direction his body leaning in the entrance of the bathroom. Hair messily falling over his eyes the usual smirk plastered on his lips.

"When did you get here" she questioned not hearing the door open.

"I've been here for a while you where just to focused admiring my doings."

"Aish how am I going to cover this" she whined grabbing a box of makeup from the cabinet, she put on concealer and foundation all over her neck.

The marks still visible beneath it all.

"Agh I give up" wiping it off. She turned around

"Why did you do that" throwing a tantrum her hands going up and down. He let out a laugh at her childish action.

"It's not funny" she argued

Haechan only laughing at her, he contained himself stopping his laughing fit.

"It's not bad, plus I have them too" said the boy trying to convince her otherwise.

"Whatever"

Jeongha went past him into his room. Grabbing a black hoodie from his closet putting it on. It covered her small body.

Donghyuck had gone up to her from behind grabbing her hips pulling her closer for a hug. Startled, jeongha stopped her actions.

"What"

"Nothing, can't I hug you?" He said burring his head in the crook of her neck. They had stayed like that for about a minute.