chapter 12°

"I moved on for the better"
-Broken clocks

A week later

She woke up to the sound of the alarm, a sound she hadn't heard in a while due to her being able to wake up at any time for the past few weeks.

Jeongha stood up walking to the bathroom, doing her morning routine. She walked out towards her closet putting on some sweats and a hoodie not caring about how she dressed, she put her hair in a messy bun grabbing her bag and glasses she exited her room.

Walking down the stairs she saw jaemin in the kitchen making food most likely for the other members. "What are you doing" she asked "breakfast, I'm done you can grab some" he said with a smile on his face. She grabbed the scrambled eggs and bacon that were in the stove she sat herself down pouring orange juice in a cup.

The rest of the dreamies came down seconds after each other, all looking quite similar wearing the same leather black jacket over their messy uniform and tie.

Haechan being the last, she looked up to see him with his hair messily falling over his dark brown eyes, coughing up she looked away. Seeing her reaction he smirked seeing how easily he could fluster her.

After some minutes they had all finished their breakfast. "We gotta go, who's driving" chenle said. "Not me" said several voices at the same time. "Renjun and haechan" suggested jisung a small grin on his face. "Yah I always drive" screamed renjun being a short tempered person. "Let's go we are gonna be late" mark said. An annoyed renjun and haechan following soon after.

They had divided themselfs, renjun, chenle, jisung and mark in one car. Haechan, jeongha, jeno and jaemin in the other.

...

Arriving at school in expensive sports cars, all eyes where on them as they walked in the school. Whispers and eyes all following every move they made.

"Wow"
"Are they new?"
"Are they the ones who dropped out"
"Isn't she the girl that disappeared?"
"Why is she with them"
"The guy with black hair is hot"
"Those two, I've never seen them"
"She seems like a slut being next to all those boys"

That comment...
It made her stop, never having the attention she was never talked to like that, and when she was she wouldn't hold back.

Her actions seemed to stop the rest of the boys. "What did you say?" She asked walking up to the girl by the lockers. The girl didn't seem to fear her repeating herself "slut"
Jeongha didn't want to make a scene but insults where something she never tolerated.

Grabbing the girls her her fist balled up pulling at it. The girl let out a groan. "Don't talk about yourself like that, last time I checked I wasn't the one hooking up with my best friend's boyfriend." Jeongha said loud enough for everyone to hear. Oohs coming out of the students surrounding them.

"Let's go, she's a waste of time" his deep voice said, grabbing her hand he pulled her to him. She walked off after giving the girl a last warning, her eyes peircing right through hers.

The two of them walked off to the rest of the members going to the office to pick up their schedules. "We are supposed to be kept on the low-key, not start shit on the first day" haechan told her. "Whatever, plus you all wearing those leather jackets doesn't make it any better." She protested back. "That was kind of hot of you tho" he said smirking at her just like he always did. "Oh shut up, she's the biggest bitch"

Unknow to both of them they still had their hands intertwined both finding a comfort in eachother, not wanting to let go.

All of them had collected their schedules, chenle and jisung going separate ways from the rest along mark who was a year older than the rest leaving the '00s with jeongha. "I'm off I have art" said renjun waving at them walking to his class. "We have anatomy" said jaemin him and jeno also walking off to their classes.

Haechan and jeongha standing in the halls they both spoke "I have world history" they said. A small smile on her face they started walking to Ms. Kim's class

A 'come in' was heard after she knocked the door. Entering, all eyes where on them once again. "Oh jeongha, long time no see" Ms. Kim said a smile on her face. Jeongha smiled at her, a genuine at that. Her being one of the only teachers she liked.

"And you are the new student" eyes moving to haechan who stood next to jeongha. "Introduce yourself"
"I'm haechan" was all he said "it says here, lee donghyuck?" The teacher questioned. Snapping his head towards her "it's haechan" his voice coming out deeper than before, the name triggering him.

"Alright then, find a seat" Ms. Kim smiled at them signaling then to sit down.

"Are they dating"
"They look like a couple"

At those whispers, it made her notice that they were holding hands. Letting go made him look down at her with a questioning look. She just walked away towards their seats at the back of the classroom.

Seating next to her, "what was that" he asked her, a look on his face. "What was what" she asked playing dumb. He scoffed "playing dumb... don't listen to them" he said repeating the action he had done a while ago grabbing her hand without much thinking.

Something about her letting go of his hand bothered him not being able to feel the warm he felt bothered him.

Her cheeks having a tint of pink to them she rolled her eyes a habit of hers when she was with him. She ignored it paying attention to class something he wasn't doing instead playing with her fingers, the action calming her making her forget about the whispers, paying attention to her teacher.

A filler chapter because I hadn't updated in a while :)